Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Speidi are having a baby. :)

http://www.digitalspy.com/tv/the-hills/news/a825799/heidi-and-spencer-pratt-are-expecting-their-first-baby/

I wonder if they will ask their best friend Nicola to be godmother. :p

Heidi seems old enough for a 1st child? What age is she?

• Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭mimimcmc

pilly wrote: »
    Heidi seems old enough for a 1st child? What age is she?

She's only 30... She looks older cuz of all the plastic surgery she had

mimimcmc wrote: »
    She's only 30... She looks older cuz of all the plastic surgery she had

Jaysus, she really does. The set hairstyle doesn't help either, it's an older womans style.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Won't be long before this starts again in mid June (I think). Will be interesting to see how a couples theme works because you know they will try and use it for all the wrong reasons ie causing division between partners but I just want a winner this time who 1) Isn't a f*cking arsehole and 2) Deserves to win.

Won't be long before this starts again in mid June (I think). Will be interesting to see how a couples theme works because you know they will try and use it for all the wrong reasons ie causing division between partners but I just want a winner this time who 1) Isn't a f*cking arsehole and 2) Deserves to win.

It's not just couples though, it's pairs. I think it'll be quite interesting.

Wonder if they'll be considered one for the purpose of voting like Speidi?

• Advertisement

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

This year's theme: Divorce. And the wrecking of friendships.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

I think they will mix it up. IE... some will be couples voted out, others will be a mix of who goes.. . Ala survivor style. They will split them up as it goes on

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Yeah like Deco said, they will mix it up. If they were evicting 2 each time it would be over fairly quick. Is this usually the 3 months series?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

• Advertisement

Jamie O'Hara - such a gentleman.

Absolute scumbag.

The couples/pairs thing imo could just be a manipulation thing to open the way for them to get in people like Nikki Grahame as I read as a rumour.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Ok , i know it says it's the celeb BB not the ordinary one , but NO , just no.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4421738/Who-s-rumoured-new-series-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

E.T.A.
    Couples , all our favourites rumoured to be going in , if it pans out...

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Ok , i know it says it's the celeb BB not the ordinary one , but NO , just no.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4421738/Who-s-rumoured-new-series-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

E.T.A.

I suppose they are going to be running out of new "celebs" for CBB so returnees expected

• Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

E.T.A.

Oh ffs, one series with that disguisting pair was bad enough - J&S.

fin12 wrote: »
    Oh ffs, one series with that disguisting pair was bad enough - J&S.

Yep , once was enough alright !
    Hope you all realised I was joking when i called them our favourites..

And Bear possibly too? How will we cope at all :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Too early to say I hate them all* ?

*except Bear obviously :D

I would love to see him pick on someone who would knock him clean out, he always picks on the weaker

James Jordan was egging for him to stand up to him but no he picked on Jedward and Kim

• Registered Users Posts: 5,896 ✭✭✭Rfrip

Aw I miss this thread!!

Rfrip wrote: »
    Aw I miss this thread!!

I do too , miss the chats and laughs in here :)

• Advertisement

I do too , miss the chats and laughs in here :)

Won't be long now. :):)

Stephen Bear is the biggest idiot of a series to have ever won CBB. He was awful and ruined the whole series.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

Stephen Bear is the biggest idiot of a series to have ever won CBB. He was awful and ruined the whole series.

I would tend to agree, he did provide you of the funniest moments though with his reaction to the big sercurity guy in the diary room :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

He's pretty though. Still couldn't watch him when he was in. He completely took over.

I'd actually love to see Bear go back in only to be evicted 1st or otherwise be completely outshone by someone else who he can't get a rise out of.

Kolido wrote: »
    I would tend to agree, he did provide you of the funniest moments though with his reaction to the big sercurity guy in the diary room :D

That was hilarious , the only part about Bear that I enjoyed watching :D
    I'd actually love to see Bear go back in only to be evicted 1st or otherwise be completely outshone by someone else who he can't get a rise out of.

That would be good , unless it was someone louder and more obnoxious than Bear !
    Then again , Bears antics would be hard to beat :pac:

At least he was some what entertaining whether you loved or hated him whereas Colleen did f&ck all and won :confused::mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

That was hilarious , the only part about Bear that I enjoyed watching :D

That would be good , unless it was someone louder and more obnoxious than Bear !
    Then again , Bears antics would be hard to beat :pac:

I'd love Marc to go in. I thought he was funny til Helen wood went in. I think he'd put bear in his place. Or maybe not... it's hard to know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

neonsofa wrote:
    I'd love Marc to go in. I thought he was funny til Helen wood went in. I think he'd put bear in his place. Or maybe not... it's hard to know.

It could work as a pair with Marc and Danny, I thinks that's his name, his nemesis from same series, could be great fun seen him up against Bear.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

It could work as a pair with Marc and Danny, I thinks that's his name, his nemesis from same series, could be great fun seen him up against Bear.

Danny the white knight with the rage problem. Throw him, Marc & Bear in there. Would be a bit of craic alright

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement