Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

skipper_G wrote: »
    Danny the white knight with the rage problem. Throw him, Marc & Bear in there. Would be a bit of craic alright

Am I the only one who can't remember who Danny is ?:o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Mam of 4 wrote:
    Am I the only one who can't remember who Danny is ?

No, I can't either!

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

pilly wrote: »
    No, I can't either!

Or me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

Here is a pic of him, might jog your memories.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    Stephen Bear is the biggest idiot of a series to have ever won CBB. He was awful and ruined the whole series.

At least he was some what entertaining whether you loved or hated him whereas Colleen did f&ck all and won :confused::mad:
    After about 7+ days his act got old and I actually didn't think he was that entertaining. It wasn't even annoying in a good way, just annoying and kind of pointless. Didn't actually learn anything about him, didn't find out who the real him is unless that monstrosity act really is him in which case have mercy on his soul...

• Advertisement

Here is a pic of him, might jog your memories.

:confused::o sorry still at a loss

I think they're winding us up Liz and he wasn't there at all. :D:D

I kind of have a vague memory now, was he only there for 5 minutes or something?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,366 ✭✭✭✭Kolido

I don't blame you, his highlight was a barney with a pizza box, which got the better of him.

I kind of have a vague memory now, was he only there for 5 minutes or something?
    Kolido wrote: »
    I don't blame you, his highlight was a barney with a pizza box, which got the better of him.

Still haven't got a clue who he is , but by the sounds of it , I'm not missing much :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I tuned out for most of that series once I realised that BB is no longer the ordinary public. That year was the first year that a lot of them had a "celebrity" connections. If I remember rightly I think he knew Emma. He was the guy who couldn't spell "canoe". I think he faded into the background because Marc & Helen Wood came into the house.

I've actually gone of BB completely. Most of them are wannabe z-listers :eek:. After Chloe (I'm so broke but don't look at all my holidays and fancy gear & car on Instagram) won, I was even more disillusioned than I am.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,476 ✭✭✭neonsofa

wyrn wrote: »
    I tuned out for most of that series once I realised that BB is no longer the ordinary public. That year was the first year that a lot of them had a "celebrity" connections. If I remember rightly I think he knew Emma. He was the guy who couldn't spell "canoe". I think he faded into the background because Marc & Helen Wood came into the house.

I've actually gone of BB completely. Most of them are wannabe z-listers :eek:. After Chloe (I'm so broke but don't look at all my holidays and fancy gear & car on Instagram) won, I was even more disillusioned than I am.

When you said chloe I assumed you meant chloe kaahn (think that's right), just goes to show how unbelievably forgetful that chloe was. I hated her "normal girl" act. So boring, just like Colleen this time round.

neonsofa wrote: »
    When you said chloe I assumed you meant chloe kaahn (think that's right), just goes to show how unbelievably forgetful that chloe was. I hated her "normal girl" act. So boring, just like Colleen this time round.

Thought it was Chloe Khan too on the first read of it . "Normal" my a** !
    But she still won it , even though the public knew she wasn't as down to earth as she made herself out to be at all.

They should allow us posters to vote , we'd show them how to get it right :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »

They should allow us posters to vote , we'd show them how to get it right :pac:

Yup, cause I never would've voted for Callum Best... :)

Ye roofless chicken livered buggers

neonsofa wrote: »
    Yup, cause I never would've voted for Callum Best... :)

Nope , you never would have (ahem) :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Nope , you never would have (ahem) :pac:

I think donkey's enthusiasm and determination would have swung the voting too!

Cheryl and Liam have named their son Bear :p

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Cheryl and Liam have named their son Bear :p

Who are Cheryl and Liam ? :)
    Whoever they are, great choice of name! #TeamBear

skipper_G wrote: »
    Who are Cheryl and Liam ? :)
    Whoever they are, great choice of name! #TeamBear

Cheryl Tweedy Cole and her younger One Direction fella Liam Payne

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Cheryl Tweedy Cole and her younger One Direction fella Liam Payne

Ah okay, thanks Liz!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,934 ✭✭✭✭fin12

Anyone looking for a new reality show to watch, Love Island season 3 is going to be starting at the end of May,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

fin12 wrote:
    Anyone looking for a new reality show to watch, Love Island season 3 is going to be starting at the end of May,

I'm there Fin, thanks for letting me know, I'll be on the love island thread as usual, love that show.

I'm there Fin, thanks for letting me know, I'll be on the love island thread as usual, love that show.

Actually I think it had higher viewers than big brother last year. The Scottish narrator is hilarious.

fin12 wrote: »

I never used to watch it until last year when I got sucked in and hooked.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,978 ✭✭✭wyrn

I've never watched it. Only heard of it from the CBB threads!

I am currently hooked on RuPaul's Drag Race. Spotted it on Netflix and binged on it. LOVE it! It's all T, no shade! It comes across a lot more real than BB / CBB. Don't know if I'll bother with BB this year, the "real" people they get in nowadays are sub par z listers.

Stephen Bear told The Sun: “Maybe it’s because she fancies me. Jokes! It’s a good name.

“The baby’s going to be good looking with an amazing personality!

“Congratulations to them both.”

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

Why did they call the poor ****ing child Bear? Did they really or is it a joke?

• Advertisement

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement