Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Thank god for that!
    Jeez if he was 49 and wearing that cardigan Id be worried about him :p

:D
    Not to mention the permanently bewildered look!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,329 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

LynnGrace wrote: »
    :D
    Not to mention the permanently bewildered look!

Im still traumatised by his reaction the other night to the chocolate bar task!

Waaaay over the top. Id love to see his reaction if something really funny happened.

He's a boring arrogant crabby old fart!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Calum was scheduled to be interviewed on "Lorraine" this morning and never turned up either.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

anna080 wrote: »
    Calum was scheduled to be interviewed on "Lorraine" this morning and never turned up either.

He's really milking this "missing" **** isn't he? Trying to emulate his father?

Oh god, I immediately felt guilty for posting that in case something has happened to him. I take it back. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭drugstore cowboy

pilly wrote: »

Oh god, I immediately felt guilty for posting that in case something has happened to him. I take it back. :o

At least his father had a modicum of talent, such a shame he pissed it all away.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

I still think his agent is advising him to stay hidden and fake a breakdown, maybe enter rehab

Wouldnt imagine there are too many bothered that he didnt show up for interview TBH,
    The usual ****e of "respect" "gentleman" "bless"

Wouldnt like if anything happened to him either but no interview is no loss

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    I still think his agent is advising him to stay hidden and fake a breakdown, maybe enter rehab

Due to the bullying of Jedward no doubt :)

Just checked his Twitter. He's sick apparently. Had to laugh at the tweets he is retweeting, they're all about him being a gentleman and #gent

SAMTALK wrote: »
    Due to the bullying of Jedward no doubt :)

His total lack of respect for them :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

Did barbara fill in again?

Just checked his Twitter. He's sick apparently. Had to laugh at the tweets he is retweeting, they're all about him being a gentleman and #gent

Well if he is genuinely sick and such a gentleman maybe he should have informed Rylan that he wasn't going to turn up last night?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Well if he is genuinely sick and such a gentleman maybe he should have informed Rylan that he wasn't going to turn up last night?

Or at least sent him some notes :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Calum's tweet about missing BOTS & Lorraine
    https://twitter.com/CalumBest/status/827113888432943104

Even if he has been 'ill' which I highly doubt and suspect it's more of a hangover after being in a strip club until 4am the morning before BOTS he could've at least got his agent or somebody to ring the producers and let them know in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Clearly Calum feels he got the most out of his publicity and money just by being in the house. :D Poor show to not bother turning up for tv commitments that were probably already in his contract when he signed up.

• Registered Users Posts: 834 ✭✭✭amor3

*Comes into thread with eyes shut - as haven't seen tonight's show*

Anyone watching Callum on In Therpay?? It's excellent.

He shows the therapist a new tattoo on his fists that says 'GENTLEMAN' and she basically asks him if that's what he is or what he wants to be... ouch.

She then recants a story about a man she knew who looked every part the gentleman, but was anything but... he says:

"What are you trying to say?".

She's very good. Not like some of these celebrity therapists who just go easy on stars.

Is this programmes from after the stint in bb or are they pre recorded?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

amor3 wrote: »

Recorded before he went into the house

amor3 wrote:

Pre recorded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,737 ✭✭✭Missymoohaa

kopite386 wrote: »
    Calum's tweet about missing BOTS & Lorraine
    https://twitter.com/CalumBest/status/827113888432943104

Even if he has been 'ill' which I highly doubt and suspect it's more of a hangover after being in a strip club until 4am the morning before BOTS he could've at least got his agent or somebody to ring the producers and let them know in advance
    I'd have admired him more if he just admitted he'd been on a bender

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Will we give this LLMDH Ranking System one last go to see where everyone stands on each finalist? It's been a great thread so far I have to say and I've personally had a blast on here with some old friends and plenty of new ones too! Can't wait for next time around. Anyway, here's mine.

Love
    Kim - She's completely bonkers but she carries herself well IMO and doesn't back down from anyone or any clique. Very strong willed. I find her a great judge of character and she's entertained me since I start watching her.

Jedward - Overall, I think the lads will settle into this category. I do really like them and think they've got hearts of gold. They've excellent dialogue with each other and, like Kim, are super judges of character. They are quite witty and are comfortable in their own skin. Would be a melt to live with though!

Meh
    Bianca - The most beige of all the finalists. Aside from her fauxmance/showmance, what has she actually done apart from get locked?

Dislike
    James C - Booooooring. What a absolute dry sh*te. The moment he declined to wear the superhero outfit was the moment I was done with him. He's also turned out to be rather spineless. A waste of a CBB spot to be honest.

Nicola - The ultimate b*tch. She really lived up to her Mean McLean moniker over the past month and has been nothing but a bully, all the while trying to play the victim. Just a horrible person.

Hate
    Colleen - F*cking Smoke-a-hontas. Miserable scowly faced cow.

• Advertisement

Can you imagine if they never put in Kim as a late addition? The series would have been so boring!

Omackeral wrote: »
    Will we give this LLMDH Ranking System one last go to see where everyone stands on each finalist? It's been a great thread so far I have to say and I've personally had a blast on here with some old friends and plenty of new ones too! Can't wait for next time around. Anyway, here's mine.

Love
    Kim - She's completely bonkers but she carries herself well IMO and doesn't back down from anyone or any clique. Very strong willed. I find her a great judge of character and she's entertained me since I start watching her.

Jedward - Overall, I think the lads will settle into this category. I do really like them and think they've got hearts of gold. They've excellent dialogue with each other and, like Kim, are super judges of character. They are quite witty and are comfortable in their own skin. Would be a melt to live with though!

Meh
    Bianca - The most beige of all the finalists. Aside from her fauxmance/showmance, what has she actually done apart from get locked?

Dislike
    James C - Booooooring. What a absolute dry sh*te. The moment he declined to wear the superhero outfit was the moment I was done with him. He's also turned out to be rather spineless. A waste of a CBB spot to be honest.

Nicola - The ultimate b*tch. She really lived up to her Mean McLean moniker over the past month and has been nothing but a bully, all the while trying to play the victim. Just a horrible person.

Hate

I couldn't put the above any better tbh so I'm gonna be lazy and just jump on the back of yours and say I'd swop the bottom two.

I don't really hate Coleen, just dislike her, don't think she's maliciously hurt anyone.

Nicola on the other hand I really really detest. She's a vicious bitter cow who has tried all along to get a gang going against whoever she's pissed off with.

Kim is right, she's GANGHANDED.

I think I will actually physically get sick if she wins because she will see it as the ultimate vindication.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Love

Meh

Dislike

Hate

Smokeahontas!! Love it!!! :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Love - Kim, Jedward
    Dislike - Bianca
    Hate - James, Nicola, Coleen

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

MelanieC wrote: »
    Smokeahontas!! Love it!!! :-)

Haha thanks. I'm disgusted I didn't think of it earlier :pac:

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 17 Hans_Memling

The only decent human beings on that show were John, Edward and Kim. The rest are spineless, insincere individuals.

Love - Kim and Jedward

Hate - The Clique which is all the others left in there

#KJIL #KJIL

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

Jedward have this in the bag. The most passionate fan base.

Jedward have this in the bag. The most passionate fan base.

Hopefully, I'm really gonna pray tonight for it. Sad I know. :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,856 ✭✭✭ratmouse

Don't. Danielle is loving it and has been using this opportunity to get her mug on tv and in the papers as much as she can
    That joke is like soooo last thread. :P
    Hopefully, I'm really gonna pray tonight for it. Sad I know. :o

Really hope that they do too. They deserve it. As does Kim.

Edit: Sorry, only meant to quote one post, the one directly above. Not sure how the other quotes ended up there.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement