Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Celebrity Big Brother 2017 (Part II)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,347 ✭✭✭LynnGrace

Like Jedward and Kim, would be happy to see them first and second, don't really mind which way around.

Can't summon enough energy to hate them, but am not in the slightest entertained by the rest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Love: Jedward - I think they have handled themselves well throughout their time in the house and are deserving winners.

Like: Kim - She has stirred up the house well and provided great entertainment. It wouldn't be the end of the world if she won but I think she at least deserves 2nd place.

Dislike: everyone else - I don't think I can go as far as hating any of the others seeing as I don't care about them enough! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Love
    None - the ones that are left don't make up for the Spencer shaped hole in the house #SILSIL

Kim - a total spacer but I can't not watch her. It's compelling
    Jedward - sometimes I hate their actions, they can seem almost scripted to show off how wacky and quirky they are. Other times they are tuned in and astute. Overall I like them but less than Kim.

Meh
    None

Dislike
    James C - disappointing, very disappointing. Total lack of effort.
    Bonka - showmance is instant dislike, although she's not the worst in the world she is incredibly daft I think.
    Coleen - moany moany moany, she's not a good HM. Sat around smoking and talking about people.
    Nicola - she's not very nice, and hasn't done anything really aside from get involved in aggro.

Hate
    None - I don't care enough about any of them to hate them

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Jedward have this in the bag. The most passionate fan base.

I really hope so, they and Kim are the most entertaining

I think NicolE thinks she has it in the bag and then telling Bonka she will finish top 3 as she had the "biggest storyline" her boring showmance :rolleyes: also didn't Bonka and Jamie get upset over Calum saying storyline

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

James C has made absolutely no effort, very disappointing.

• Advertisement

If our Big Boardsie Poll is accurate then yes Jedward have it sewn up.

Shameless plug for the poll, if you haven't voted already make sure to do it before tomorrow night
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057700475

Jedward are running away with 73% of the vote so it's fairly one sided right now :o

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

He's up at 3rd in the Tellymix poll. I actually think this could come true.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭Mrs Woman

A_smurf wrote: »
    Love: Jedward - I think they have handled themselves well throughout their time in the house and are deserving winners.

Like: Kim - She has stirred up the house well and provided great entertainment. It wouldn't be the end of the world if she won but I think she at least deserves 2nd place.

Dislike: everyone else - I don't think I can go as far as hating any of the others seeing as I don't care about them enough! :D
    Just ditto everything in your post. I agree like I have never agreed before! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

skipper_G wrote: »
    If our Big Boardsie Poll is accurate then yes Jedward have it sewn up.

Shameless plug for the poll, if you haven't voted already make sure to do it before tomorrow night
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057700475

Jedward are running away with 73% of the vote so it's fairly one sided right now :o

I just hope our nationalism isn't running away with ourselves and setting us up for a massive disappointment! I think they'll be top three but don't know if the Brits have the same level of love or understanding of them as we do.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,875 ✭✭✭A Little Pony

pilly wrote: »

He's up at 3rd in the Tellymix poll. I actually think this could come true.

A week and a half ago he probably would have won it but the dynamics changed too much for him to win it now imo. He is just too boring and not contributed enough, plus Jedward.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

On tonight's show
    it all kicks off again during a task. Lots of shouting, screaming and high emotion. Video clip on BBUK facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/BigBrotherUK/

A week and a half ago he probably would have won it but the dynamics changed too much for him to win it now imo. He is just too boring and not contributed enough, plus Jedward.

He's above Kim in the bookies odds.

Jedward still favourites though so that's okay. :)

Would even like him to get 2nd though.

Kim resorts to personal abuse far too much, if she made her point and didn't have to call people those nasty names she would come across a lot better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭A_smurf

Mrs Woman wrote: »
    Just ditto everything in your post. I agree like I have never agreed before! :D

Why thank you for the complement Mrs Woman. If you're Jedward's mam then I'm definitely their younger sister (they're about 6 months older than me, I think)! ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,335 ✭✭✭SAMTALK

A_smurf wrote: »
    Why thank you for the complement Mrs Woman. If you're Jedward's mam then I'm definitely their younger sister (they're about 6 months older than me, I think)! ;)

The good old Irish triplets :D

Kim resorts to personal abuse far too much, if she made her point and didn't have to call people those nasty names she would come across a lot better.

True but it wouldn't be as funny. :D:D:D:D

On tonight's show
    it all kicks off again during a task. Lots of shouting, screaming and high emotion. Video clip on BBUK facebook page.

Ok,reading the comments under this video,it seems most people agree that Jedward deserve to win. My faith in the GBP is restored (for now)!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,642 ✭✭✭✭wolfmoon87

hHHyiPmwYYio8.gif

mD3xvo7bE4HaE.gif

See! Now she's even coming in the thread and ganghanding me :eek:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Kalyke

This is what the various bookies think...

http://www.oddschecker.com/tv/celebrity-big-brother/winner

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

On tonight's show

Kim doing herself no favours again.

Comments are very mixed under that video as to whether people are on Kim or Nicola's side. I can see there being a shock and Kim finishing 4th or 5th.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,259 ✭✭✭donkeykong5

GO KIM TO WIN.

Comments are very mixed under that video as to whether people are on Kim or Nicola's side. I can see there being a shock and Kim finishing 4th or 5th.

Jedward made me laugh with their comment there at the end. They have great comic timing!

I'm beginning to think the same about James C. People seem to have had enough of him. Just put a few quid on him to be next one out - 20/1!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,288 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

On tonight's show

Kim is a bloody ledge :D a true BB ledge

Why don't James C have a word with NicolE to broker peace, of course not in with the clique and blame Kim :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭kopite386

Won't be able to watch the show live tonight as i'm going to the cinema but for one last time

Love Speidi :pac:
    Like Jedward, Kim
    Meh Bonka - I want to like her but I can't put her in there with JEDKIM plus the showmance and her lack of brain cells got to me haha
    Dislike Nicola
    Hate Coleen, James C - They are both boring oul feckers and spend their time bitching and smoking - if either come near the top 4 which unfortunately I think they will it will be very disappointing and undeserving

kopite386 wrote: »
    Won't be able to watch the show live tonight as i'm going to the cinema but for one last time

Love Speidi :pac:
    Like Jedward, Kim
    Meh Bonka - I want to like her but I can't put her in there with JEDKIM plus the showmance and her lack of brain cells got to me haha
    Dislike Nicola
    Hate Coleen, James C - They are both boring oul feckers and spend their time bitching and smoking - if either come near the top 4 which unfortunately I think they will it will be very disappointing and undeserving

Ah have you not got over the fact that Speidi are gone yet? :p

You going to see Trainspotting? It's excellent.

You going to see Trainspotting? It's excellent.

As a neutral observer :D I for one commend koptite386 for having such impeccable taste in HM's, Spencer was is and always will be the absolute best :cool:

#SILSIL

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

You never truly get over the loss of Spencer, you just learn to cope.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 58,456 ✭✭✭✭ibarelycare

Omackeral wrote: »
    You never truly get over the loss of Spencer, you just learn to cope.

I've learned to cope by becoming a Spencer Snapchat Fanatic. He's hilarious. One night after one glass of wine too many I'm definitely going to snap him saying #SILSIL.

Probably tomorrow after the final tbh....

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement