Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for 1 on 1 personal training in Limerick (preferably Castletroy area).

• 02-02-2017 12:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭

I want to get back into training and get my fitness levels back up again. Find it very tough going to the gym and I feel like I may do better with 1 on 1 coaching. I know it'll probably be more expensive but I'm terrible at going to the gym on my own, no motivation starting out and it's hard to get into a rhythm when it's busy.

Can anyone suggest 1 on 1 trainer/gym?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

Not sure about Castletroy area but I would really recommend Aaron Priestley Galvin http://www.apgfitness.com/

He works mainly out of the Strand Hotel gym but is a great guy and a brilliant personal trainer.

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Harambe

I want to get back into training and get my fitness levels back up again. Find it very tough going to the gym and I feel like I may do better with 1 on 1 coaching. I know it'll probably be more expensive but I'm terrible at going to the gym on my own, no motivation starting out and it's hard to get into a rhythm when it's busy.

Can anyone suggest 1 on 1 trainer/gym?

There's a place called One2One on the Golf Links Road that does personal training. Haven't used it myself so can't recommend but it's in the area you're looking for.

• Registered Users Posts: 204 ✭✭wherearewe45

Harambe wrote:
    There's a place called One2One on the Golf Links Road that does personal training. Haven't used it myself so can't recommend but it's in the area you're looking for.

I know it and I'm very close to it. I didn't want to mention it in case people focused on that but I was kinda hoping to hear something about it, whether good or bad

Advertisement