Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vape Island Strawberry Milk

Options
  • 02-02-2017 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi,

I recently restarted vaping, and soon enough polished off the old bottle of the e-juice I liked.

When I went down to get more ( vape island shop in Rathmines ), it seems they don't do it anymore.

I didn't like the "wicked" substitute I bought instead.

So I'd like to ask if anyone knows whether this juice still exists, or are there any good alternatives around?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,740 ✭✭✭the evasion_kid

Never tried the vape island stuff but moo e-liquids do a strawberry milk that's nice!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

e-smokeireland do a very nice strawberry milkshake in their dripper range. €25 for 100ml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭Rumpy Pumpy

Can the dripper range be used in a standard tank - in this case an Aspire Triton mini? Using the 1.2 kanthal coils. I'm a big fan of e-smokeireland's own juices (especially their wonderful Fizzy Lemonade), but €13.50 for a 30ml bottle is a bit expensive when you can get a 120ml Gypsy Juice for €20. Their own dripper range is €23.99 for a 100ml bottle.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 26,567 ✭✭✭✭Fratton Fred

Can the dripper range be used in a standard tank - in this case an Aspire Triton mini? Using the 1.2 kanthal coils. I'm a big fan of e-smokeireland's own juices (especially their wonderful Fizzy Lemonade), but €13.50 for a 30ml bottle is a bit expensive when you can get a 120ml Gypsy Juice for €20. Their own dripper range is €23.99 for a 100ml bottle.

I'm using it in a melo III mini, which is more or less the same, so it should be fine.

Advertisement