Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned?

Options
  • 02-02-2017 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭

I appear to be banned from commenting on sports threads? I just noticed it, I rarely comment in the sports section. Why was I banned? Is it perminent?!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

There's no ban from Sports showing on you account. Can you describe what is happening?

EDIT: Are you trying to post in Soccer, or some other forum?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,830 ✭✭✭✭Taltos

[Post deleted]
    Gentle reminder folks, only the OP, CMOD and Admin are to post on threads in this forum unless expressly invited by the Admin team. Thanks.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,290 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I presume this is an issue in connection with the Soccer forum, and therefore will set out the process required to access posting privileges there

You are required to request access in the Soccer Access Requests forum

You will note the reasoning for this is set out in this thread

You must follow the process set out in this thread

This is to ensure you fully read and understand the Soccer Forum charter

It may be a bit of a rigmarole, but the process was put in place with good reason to cut down the number of issues that were arising within the forum.

Once you have made your application the local mods will consider it and assuming no issues (and I cannot see why there would be in your own case) they will then grant access

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in over 1 month.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement