Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iphone 4s battery problem

Options
  • 02-02-2017 10:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭

been using an iphone 4s the last while, just replaced the battery before christmas and its been performing perfect since, about a week ago the battery indicator got stuck on 1% and while the phone could be fully charged i.e. allowing for a full days use without dying it just stayed on 1%. Couldnt find a fix for this so just left it at it and continued to use, died yesterday and has been plugged in since and wont turn on. fairly sure the problem is the battery has charged but as the indicator hasnt changed the phone wont let itself turn on as it doesnt think it has reached the necesery 4-5% it usually needs to turn on. Just thought I'd ask on here to see if anyone knew of a way around this before I head for a shop or something like that to get it looked at, many thanks!

Comments

Advertisement