Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Start a New Thread

Options
  • 02-02-2017 10:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 33

I have had an account with Boards.ie for some time. However I have only recently started using it again. I can log in and see my old threads but can't seem to start a new one. How can I fix this ?

Comments

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

I can't see any flags on your account, so it should just be a case of doing what you did to start this thread except in the discussion forum of choice. If in doubt, take a look at this thread.

Are you getting any errors? Or are any buttons missing?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

I am a new user and can't figure out how to start a thread... I don't see any button marked 'start thread', and I am signed in :(

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 5,461 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mark
    Boards.ie Employee

Ray37 wrote: »
    I am a new user and can't figure out how to start a thread... I don't see any button marked 'start thread', and I am signed in :(

Hi Ray37, are you on mobile or desktop? To start a thread, you must be in a forum (please visit the Test forum to try this out).

The New Thread button is in the top left in blue (if using legacy). The button is also on the top left of the page on the Responsive Site, but isn't coloured til you hover over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 436 ✭✭Ray37

Thanks Mark, I think I have it now :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement