Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there any montessori / creche in Ireland with a strict sick policy?

Options
2»

Comments

• Administrators Posts: 14,034 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

No.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,457 ✭✭✭livedadream

armabelle wrote: »
    Orion wrote: »
    The problem is not that people are being dogmatic. It's that you don't like the answers and then get patronising and abusive. Stop that now. As already mentioned you started a similar thread in November and you're getting the same answers this time. Maybe you should accept the answers instead of getting all high and mighty about them.

wow did you bold all that yourself? I think if you read my op it is asking about strict policies of creche which is not the same thing and if you don't like the thread feel free to bold elsewhere

Dude that's a mod warning, their normally in bold to distinguish from normal posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭armabelle

Based on your previous posts i think you might be a bit of a chancer. You moved here when your wife was pregnant and the first thing you did was ask should she keep it a secret from her employer so she would get her maternity benefits. When people told you they thought that was dishonest your turned on them. Then you were trying to get out of your leased with your landlord and tried to blame him for you not being able to afford the rent due to your wife not sorting out her tax affairs. You also tried to blame the landlord for your heating bill being higher then he had thought it would be? Sound like a bit of a scammer.

Wow, boy do I feel so honored. I mean, life is short, and you spent all that time to do a background check on my posts. I feel so special.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,388 ✭✭✭✭Jayop

Great thread! It's really good to be reminded that I'm not it really that Neurotic I'm comparison to some people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

armabelle wrote: »
    Wow, boy do I feel so honored. I mean, life is short, and you spent all that time to do a background check on my posts. I feel so special.

You just don't get it do you. Take a break from Parenting and when you come back start acting like an adult or the next one will be permanent.

As the OP is on gardening leave I'm closing the thread.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement