Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The end is nigh for anyone who lamps at night

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭Rosahane

Read this the other day and to say I was pissed off is mild. Where the hell is the Sports Coalition/NARGC/IFA etc and our so called representatives in all of this.

If this spreads, I know 3 sheep farmers whom I lamp foxes for are going to be pissed off.

http://www.independent.ie/business/farming/rural-life/gardai-clamping-down-on-lamping-saying-it-allows-opportunistic-activity-35411667.html

I don't think it's targeted at shooters with landowner permission, rather those who might "travel" a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭flutered

you have got the wrong end of the story, its not you and guys like you who are under survellance, they are trying to affect the crowd using rabbit chasing with lurchers, as a cover for casing out places, would they be refering to the country cousins by any chance

• Registered Users Posts: 3,070 ✭✭✭cavan shooter

Its the thin end of the wedge....all it takes is an over zealous young fella with an ill fitting uniform and your day could be ruined.

I have heard it from good Authority that any shooting at night is going to be banned as it is "Dangerous" when I queried this approach with the man that told me, his answer was quite simple....if its banned you have no good reason to be out at night.....Thats a bit unfair says I, he quipped it makes life easier for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,302 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Gardai say it is “an opportunistic activity” in that it provides an excuse for people to trespass onto lands, allowing some to use the excuse they were looking for their dog.

“It gives people good scope to look around,” Garda Marcus Twomey of Tralee Gardaí said.
    Sounds like the Gardai are being fairly proactive about this! To be fair, seeing someone on your land who has torch and a gun with a high powered light would scare most people.

the_syco wrote: »
    Sounds like the Gardai are being fairly proactive about this! To be fair, seeing someone on your land who has torch and a gun with a high powered light would scare most people.

Im sorry i see it differently, we are all painted with the same brush, anyone out at night is up to something.

Its like saying guns are dangerous ban them..and from my conversations with a few lads there is going to be a rocky road ahead.

A few weeks ago it was on the grapevine we were going to have to contact the local barracks to say we are out lamping; where and for how long, again this was something that is being passed of by lads as ....a yeah whats the harm. Well where does it stop......ringing the local station and telling them your going after wood cock on saturday between the hours of x and y or that your going shooting pigeons or ducks. If we don't start shouting now it will sneak up on us and then people will start crying foul too late.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,759 ✭✭✭cookimonster

I don't think this is a direct threat to guys legally lamping. It is a vague and weak article that does not focus on a particular fact or circumstance. I would be inclined to say that this is aimed at people who are lamping with dogs illegally i.e. unauthorised entry onto land, targeting of protected species etc. This is a problem around the country with lads poaching, in all senses of the term using dogs and lamps.

If lads are out lamping with dogs or guns and have permission to do so, are sensible in their practice, not lighting up houses and road ways, then there is little concern from the general public especially the locals as they are well aware of the comings and goings in their communities. There is, as we see here every now and again, the uninitiated that may come across genuine sports men hunting at night that through ignorance may be 'concerned'. But as with all activates there are also some clowns out and about at night, legally, that would do our sport no justice.

I've had a few section 42's allowing use of the lamp and night time shooting. The exercise of the license requires the nominated stalker to notify the local Game Warden and Garda Station. I just tell them when I'm starting and when I will be finished. Sometimes they look for a contact number other times its 'right so, best of luck'.

Is there not a thread here that talked about the securing of a license or permit to lamp at night using a vehicle? I'm all for this, not so much the vehicle, although it would save my feet, but to go forth with a piece of paper in hand to act some what as a 'due diligence'. As you may know from my other posts I'm an avid proponent of the derogation on wild birds and would always recommend that shooters have a copy to hand for those awkward moments where you may have to defend your actions to the uninitiated.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,219 ✭✭✭✭Nekarsulm

You could ring our local station till doomsday, Guard only there for a few hours every coup!e of days.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,700 ✭✭✭Mountainsandh

What if there was an online register sort of thing where you could clock in ? That way if I, as a worried resident, rang the guards, they would be able to check my area to see if anyone has clocked in. Something that you guys could do with a mobile phone, like checking in a location on Facebook, that wouldn't be too much inconvenience, no ?

In my area there have been a spate of robberies, and I'm in a prime location for lampers.

Some were nearby the other day, and drove away like in a movie when I spotted them and shone a torch back at them. They were trespassing, but I suspect they must also have been scouting.

It's not fair to put residents in a situation where they don't know if they're being scouted or not when a simple phonecall to the guards, or like that, an online note, would clarify things.

Hunters are not responsible for the insecurity of our days, but I'm sure some could also be victims. Letting someone know you'll be around an area at a certain time is not that big an ask.

Good idea...... log on when your going out after ducks....you might be upsetting the fisherman....log on when your after woodcock....you might be upsetting the xyz....lads this won't stop at lamping mark my words.....to quote Frazer from Dad's Army were dooooomed........this is about ****ing over law abiding shooters to get at a minority.

Good idea...... log on when your going out after ducks....you might be upsetting the fisherman....log on when your after woodcock....you might be upsetting the xyz....lads this won't stop at lamping mark my words.....to quote Frazer from Dad's Army were dooooomed........this is about ****ing over law abiding shooters to get at a minority.

Unfortunately Cavan shooter, there's many situations when law abiding people are being inconvenienced because of a minority.

For example campervan owners who have very few wild camping options left because of a minority of badly behaving "other" camper owners.

I don't see why logging in should be such a big issue if it's made easy by some kind of software, or some such.

Would you not care at all that you're upsetting law abiding, have-not-asked-for-anything people in their homes ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 473 ✭✭The pigeon man

What if there was an online register sort of thing where you could clock in ? That way if I, as a worried resident, rang the guards, they would be able to check my area to see if anyone has clocked in. Something that you guys could do with a mobile phone, like checking in a location on Facebook, that wouldn't be too much inconvenience, no ?

In my area there have been a spate of robberies, and I'm in a prime location for lampers.

Some were nearby the other day, and drove away like in a movie when I spotted them and shone a torch back at them. They were trespassing, but I suspect they must also have been scouting.

It's not fair to put residents in a situation where they don't know if they're being scouted or not when a simple phonecall to the guards, or like that, an online note, would clarify things.

Hunters are not responsible for the insecurity of our days, but I'm sure some could also be victims. Letting someone know you'll be around an area at a certain time is not that big an ask.

I don't really like the idea of an online register, it's yet another inconvenience for law abiding sports men and women.

The same argument could be made for cars in a rural area. By your logic people should sign in while driving in the countryside so that they don't cause undue insecurity when an elderly woman or man sees the headlights of a car, coming down the road near their house, at night, in a remote area.

The Gardaí could then make inquiries as to why the person was driving in the area.

Ah in fairness, there is a difference between a man or men going around a field at the back of your house with a super powerful torch light, and guns, and a car passing on the road.

Do you guys not have elderly parents, relatives, or friends in rural homes ?
    Or wives, who are staying by themselves in the house ?

The only reason this is coming up now is because of the scumbags who scout. The guards are also of the opinion they scout, they have been caught shining lamps at people's homes.

Do hunters not care that they may be causing upset ?

I'm not talking about a public log in, but rather a private register that only the guards can access. If it's as easy as checking in on Facebook in fairness, you'd want to be pretty uncaring to make a fuss about it.

I take photos as a hobby. I'm very conscious of people who might be suspicious of someone parking, then pacing around, stopping, starting again, and generally snooping around an area, even though I stick to public areas.

If I was told to check in online after a certain hour (say after sunset), and it's something I could do on my phone in an instant, I'd do it.
    Yes, bit of an inconvenience, what has the world come to, eh ? but at the same time, if this means the locals are reassured, then fair enough.

I get just as annoyed at these unfair demands on us because of a minority of scumbags, but I know a lot of elderly people in our rural parts, and I spend a good bit of time alone with the kids in the house myself, and I understand the worry.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,204 ✭✭✭dodderangler

the_syco wrote: »

It's for this reason that I always knock into my permission owners house first to tell him that I am out and about. Because normally if a neighbour sees me on his land they'll ring him and he lets them know that it's ok it's just me. Or he tells them it's that gonshîte again with his gun it's fine. One or the other :)

Anyone who drives about and shines a lamp on peoples houses, for any longer than an accidental instant, is a twit.
    And an ignorant twit at that.

Have done some lamping in my younger days, and we would never shine it on a house.
    A bit of consideration goes a long way.

Nekarsulm, the ones we have are the type to be lamping from the back of a pick up truck. True story. Cowboy style.

So of course, it doesn't inspire trust. That, and the number of burglaries right at the same time as a recrudescence of lamping.

I've asked the local farmer before, but he's vague and just says there's a local lad that comes up once in a while to hunt on his land. I never know if lampers are legit or not. I'd love to know.

Also there's a lane near my house, on same farmer's land, that looks onto a forestry. Lampers go up that lane to shoot into the woods. Scouting aside, it would help if I knew who has permission on that forestry, since I presume it's not fox they're shooting into the woods at night with lamps. I'm guessing whoever has that permission would rather manage the deer population themselves. I might be able to help, but that's not much good if the local hunter(s) never introduces themselves.

I've been told by the guards and a hunter I only met this week (not the local guy) to ring in whatever lamping I see, so that's what I'm going to do anyway.

Yeah, we re driving around in the back of a pick-up LandRover at the time.
    Would be doing just the local roads, many of which fronted land owned by some of those present in the jeep.

Its always a point of contention if its illegal to shoot from the public road .
    Here is a thread from ten years ago.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054905149

In fairness, things were different then, as there was nobody living in the countryside who wasn't locally born and bred, or from an agri. background.

Now its all changed, a neighbour was reported to the Dept. Ag. at Christmas, by a new neighbour, who complained about two pigs he was fattening.
    The dept. seized both pigs, and a dozen ducks plus two geese, and all were destroyed. He hadn't applied for the proper permission to keep a)Pigs nor b)Fowl.
    Relations are now, shall we say, "strained"!

I have been told quite clearly by the guards and the hunter this week that it is completely illegal.

edit : I read the thread. Not much the wiser, but I'll trust my local guards and part-local hunter.
    I'm supposed to report every lamping I see anyway, so let them sort the ins and outs if there's more to it for now, when there's a lot of stress and fear about strangers in our parts.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,625 ✭✭✭Kat1170

I have been told quite clearly by the guards and the hunter this week that it is completely illegal.

edit : I read the thread. Not much the wiser, but I'll trust my local guards and part-local hunter.
    I'm supposed to report every lamping I see anyway, so let them sort the ins and outs if there's more to it for now, when there's a lot of stress and fear about strangers in our parts.

Lamping rabbits, foxes is perfectly legal. Lamping deers is, 99% of the time, not.

Ringing the Guard every time you see a light. That might not work out quite the way you expect. Did you ever hear of the boy who cried Wolf.

Kat1170 wrote: »
    Lamping rabbits, foxes is perfectly legal. Lamping deers is, 99% of the time, not.

Ringing the Guard every time you see a light. That might not work out quite the way you expect. Did you ever hear of the boy who cried Wolf.

Apparently none of that applies right now in my area. As I said the guards requested that. They will clear the legit cases themselves they said.

Of course legit lampers can prevent all this with a simple phonecall before heading out, but if you're in my area and the phone call was too much hassle, you're likely to get a visit from an unmarked garda car patrolling the local country roads.

Actually, in a rural area, you are highly UNLIKLEY to encounter a Gardai car patrolling the area.

• Advertisement

[QUOTEOf course legit lampers can prevent all this with a simple phone call before heading out.[/QUOTE]

Ill say it again...

So when next I go shooting Ducks, pheasant or woodcock or Pigeons do I ring the Barracks?...someone will say only for a night flight.

Should a deer stalker ring the Barracks when he goes stalking... (deer)??Man with high powered "snipers weapon (very dangerous) in forested area at dusk and dawn carrying a knife dressed in camo.... that should be banned too

Should a fisherman ring the Barracks?

Someone is driving this and I am not convinced it has anything to do with skobies casing peoples houses and I suspect its poaching of deer.

I don't hear the Sports Coalition crying foul that legitimate members are being demonised, same way that a compulsory shooting/test is being proposed which will be re done periodically is being muted and I hear nothing of this either.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 28,562 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cass

Only jumping in to this half way through so apologies for any repeats.
    The article seems to be targeting lads with dogs. Trespassers at that. No mention of firearms.
    Its the thin end of the wedge....all it takes is an over zealous young fella with an ill fitting uniform and your day could be ruined.
    If you know you're right, no it won't.
    I have heard it from good Authority that any shooting at night is going to be banned as it is "Dangerous" ................
    I've heard this nonsense and similar sh*t thrown around for the past ten years. "People in the know", etc. Unless it's a Minister you were talking to, ignore it. It's just someone with a little knowledge which we all know is a dangerous things.
    Im sorry i see it differently, we are all painted with the same brush, anyone out at night is up to something.
    True.
    Is there not a thread here that talked about the securing of a license or permit to lamp at night using a vehicle?
    This one.
    What if there was an online register sort of thing where you could clock in ? ............... Something that you guys could do with a mobile phone, like checking in a location on Facebook,................... ?
    Absolutely not.

You essentially want us to GPS locate/track ourselves? Not a chance. The other side, more practical, is how many lad could use it, could access it, would remember to, and have the ability to? I get no phone signal on a lot of my permissions, and absolutely no internet coverage. An awful lot of lads don't use social media or are not computer literate. You're thinking of the shooting community in terms of early 20s. With everyone with a smart phone.

The truth is the average would be higher and only a small amount would be able to do what you suggest regardless of whether they agree with it or not.
    So are you equating burglars to lampers which by naming both in the same sentence you have just done, or saying that lamping should be stopped to make sure only the burglars have lamps?

Same attitude people have to guns. Get rid of all guns and gun crime will somehow magically stop.
    Nor is it fair to harass legitimate people out enjoying a legitimate sport out of fear, paranoia.

It's a light. Unless they are kicking in your back door, it's only a light.
    Not for some, but it should be voluntary with no registry, no onus, or no commitment to do so.
    Unfortunately Cavan shooter, there's many situations when law abiding people are being inconvenienced because of a minority.
    Name one other sport or better again, section of society, that has to bend as much as the shooting community, that has had so much taken and been treated so unfairly all to allay the unfounded fears of the general public? All because of the tools we use.
    I don't see why logging in should be such a big issue if it's made easy by some kind of software, or some such.
    Se above comment on ability, access, coverage, etc.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Moderators - Cass otmmyboy2 , CatMod - Shamboc , Admins - Beasty , mickeroo

Would you not care at all that you're upsetting law abiding, have-not-asked-for-anything people in their homes ?
    None of us go out of our way to cause problems. In fact we work fairly hard to avoid interaction at all. However i refuse to be further penalised due to the impotence of our national police force and parks services to adequately do their jobs.

The NPWS recently posted looking for rangers. Did you know in the Laois/Offaly area there is not one ranger. NONE. Some areas are getting more attention that others while the rest go without coverage at all. This reporting or tracking nonsense is a way for them to have their jobs done for them.

Plus if something happens, like with all legally held guns, what are the chances it'll be us? By us i mean the general us or the one that registered online where they'll be?

It's a joke, a way for the authorities to have the public police itself.
    Nekarsulm, the ones we have are the type to be lamping from the back of a pick up truck. True story. Cowboy style.
    Lamping from a vehicle is illegal. Can be done a very limited basis and only under license from the Minister.
    So of course, it doesn't inspire trust. That, and the number of burglaries right at the same time as a recrudescence of lamping.
    There it is again. Lampers = Burglars.
    I never know if lampers are legit or not. I'd love to know.
    If they're on his land, it's none off your business.
    Also there's a lane near my house, on same farmer's land, that looks onto a forestry. Lampers go up that lane to shoot into the woods. Scouting aside, it would help if I knew who has permission on that forestry
    Not your land, not your business.
    , since I presume it's not fox they're shooting into the woods at night with lamps.
    So not just burglars, but also lamping "something else"?
    I'm guessing whoever has that permission would rather manage the deer population themselves. I might be able to help, but that's not much good if the local hunter(s) never introduces themselves.
    Have you seen poaching of deer? If so ring the NPWS and Gardaí and report it.

If not then you're only speculating and giving the innuendos above i think i've heard enough of assumptions and guesses.
    I've been told by the guards and a hunter I only met this week (not the local guy) to ring in whatever lamping I see, so that's what I'm going to do anyway.
    This is exactly the problem. You don't know what is going on, have no business knowing as it's not your land, make unbased connections between lampers and burglars and poachers and so are going to ring the Gardaí so you can feel "safe" and that you've accomplished something.

You may even find out what they were doing. IOW you'll keep interrupting the guys out lamping in the hope that you'll drive them off land you don't own, via the Gardaí/harassment, all out of some fear based paranoia about a light that may or may not be shone on your home.
    Nekarsulm wrote: »
    Yeah, we re driving around in the back of a pick-up LandRover at the time.
    Illegal dude.
    Its always a point of contention if its illegal to shoot from the public road .
    Here is a thread from ten years ago.
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2054905149
    No idea what those guys were talking about but it's totally illegal. Section 36 of the 1976 act, amended by 44/45 of the 2000 amendment act and that is without taking dangerous discharge of a firearm into account.
    This sickens me. When my sister's home was broken into the Crhistmas before last do you thinki had to wait for almost two hours for a patrol car to come from two districts across because they "busy" even though she told them on the phone the burglars were actually still in the house when she pulled up.

So rural areas that have seen a huge close down in Garda stations and an almost 100% drop in service from An Gardaí can feel safe and sound cause they're going to respond to every call about someone with a light in a field?

Sweet baby Jesus.
    Of course legit lampers can prevent all this with a simple phonecall before heading out, but if you're in my area and the phone call was too much hassle, you're likely to get a visit from an unmarked garda car patrolling the local country roads.
    Nice veiled threat.

So this "voluntary" registry has already turned into do it or we'll make you suffer.

I'm telling you now, from me. I will NEVER do this. EVER. Not simply to be argumentative, but in this case i'll make an exception, because there is no legislation to support such a ban/registry.
    I don't hear the Sports Coalition crying foul that legitimate members are being demonised, .................
    Yeah, won't even touch that one.
    Forum Charter - Useful Information - Photo thread: Hardware - Ranges by County - Hunting Laws/Important threads - Upcoming Events - RFDs by County

If you see a problem post use the report post function. Click on the three dots on the post, select "FLAG" & let a Moderator deal with it.

Cass...I appreciate your comments but remember a couple of years ago semi auto shotguns where being banned...along with some other categories and as clubs we were all out collecting signatures. Rumours in this country tend to have a big grain if not a nugget of truth in it...

Wow what knee jerk reactions there.
    I thought it was clear from my posts that I have no problem with legal hunters, lamping or not. The lane I am talking about is about 20 meters from my house, so yes, indeed, it is my problem, plus the fact that the farmer who owns that land wishes to be informed.

If you read my posts with a cooler head, you would have noticed I mentioned that it's only now, and at the guards and local hunter's request, that I have to ring systematically. In the past I assumed the lampers were legit, and only rang when they lamped from a vehicle. The farmer also made it clear to let him know about people on his land, so rather than ring the guards I let him know the other times and he rang.

Yes I put the 2 words in the same sentence, because I was at a community meeting this week where the guards, and the local hunter, put the 2 together and requested us all to ring.

Communication with the public would be a lot smoother if you managed to keep your cool instead of the tirades above.

Also, in light of the recent events in my community, there are 2 unmarked garda cars patrolling every night. It was not a threat, just a statement. I have to ring, the gardai are patrolling, that's the situation.

Cass...I appreciate your comments but remember a couple of years ago semi auto shotguns where being banned.
    They were not being banned. It was a rumor started by someone, that knew someone, that knew someone in the know. It then took legs, and got everyone all worked up.
    .along with some other categories and as clubs we were all out collecting signatures.
    Yet despite this the so called sports coalition never made any attempt to counter the proposal on semi auto shotguns in their proposals and nothing ever happened.

Why?

Because it was a David Copperfield. IOW the DoJ.AGS wanted us all looking at the semi auto shotgun ban, along with the other categories they wanted gone. Then when they only go after the smaller categories and leave the semi autos alone we are under the false impression we've won a victory when in fact they had no intention of touching them.

Think about it, trying to ban some 8,000 firearms versus 167. Easier to get rid of the 167 if everyone thinks that the 8,000 are safe.

Plus all of it came to nothing in the end. The sports coalition, God bless them, though re-ignitied that fire with a call for illegal caps, illegal licensing, further restrictions on pistols and security.

So you'll forgive me if i don't join you in wanting the "sports coalition" to do any-f**king-thing else.

PS - Excuse the language, but that "group" is a dangerous joke.

I agree with you completely on refusing to entertain such a ridiculous and insulting notion as registering myself whenever i decide to go for a shot. I also agree that its a dangerous and slippery slope and should we cede even one more inch there will be no stopping what comes next.

Remember all this is being done without legislative support. IOW some NPWS or AGS member is making these things up and forcing those not in the know to abide by them.

Have a read of Battlecorp's thread where the same happened him about land permissions. See post 36 for the result when he refused to bow to their whims.

Wow what knee jerk reactions there.
    The posts have been up for a day or more and i took my time to cover everything you said. Not knee jerk at all.
    I thought it was clear from my posts that I have no problem with legal hunters, lamping or not. The lane I am talking about is about 20 meters from my house, so yes, indeed, it is my problem, plus the fact that the farmer who owns that land wishes to be informed.
    No, what came across was a smile and a head nod while associating people that lamp to burglars and making accusations about them not actual shooting foxes in a or near a forest., IOW you are implying they are poaching deer.
    If you read my posts with a cooler head,
    Perfectly calm. The fact you are trying to imply otherwise without answering all my points show you don't have answers or did not read the whole thing.
    In the past I assumed the lampers were legit,
    Lamping is "legit". What you are referring to is trespassing and i'd appreicate if you made the distinction.
    and only rang when they lamped from a vehicle.
    Again, legal under most circumstances. Checking livestock, etc. So each time you see it and ring you make the assumption the person is shooting/hunting from the vehicle or is doing so without the proper license(s).
    The farmer also made it clear to let him know about people on his land, so rather than ring the guards I let him know the other times and he rang.
    You said above he doesn't know the people on his own land. If he talks to everyone he gave permission to, then revokes it from the all, anyone on the land is trespassing. When those that trespass are aught the land owner can allow the lads he trusts back onto his land.
    Yes I put the 2 words in the same sentence, because I was at a community meeting this week where the guards, and the local hunter, put the 2 together and requested us all to ring.
    They made the same assumptions you did, such as:
    Communication with the public would be a lot smoother if you managed to keep your cool instead of the tirades above.
    Accusing me of loosing my cool to cover your own actions is a weak and pointless exercise.

You have called lampers illegal, are ringing the Gardaí (via the land owner) for those engaged in legal activity, have likened or outright called lampers no better or actual burglars, and then accused lampers of poaching deer.

Perhaps this communication you speak off would also be a lot smoother if the general public, namely YOU, were not so quick to used veiled and not so veiled insults and threats. Your "won't someone please think of the children" argument holds no water and by the tone of your posts you simply want to know what is going on and it's more a case of being nosey rather than having a legitimate safety concern.
    Also, in light of the recent events in my community, there are 2 unmarked garda cars patrolling every night. It was not a threat, just a statement. I have to ring, the gardai are patrolling, that's the situation.
    Great to see such a waste of Garda time. Checking those out lamping. Can't get a Garda in less than two hours when your home is broken into, but good to know people won't walk across a field with a light without being checked. You know, in case they steal some grass.

Some people have little to be worried about.

• Registered Users Posts: 120 ✭✭td5

I can't see a problem with either informing the Gards before going out lamping or encountering the Gards while out lamping. If you have permission to be on the land. Its the cowboys with the "We will go were we like attitude " that spoils it for everyone else and there are plenty of those type about.

• Advertisement

Cass wrote:
    PS - Excuse the language, but that "group" is a dangerous joke.

I can't disagree with that one.....they are doing more damage than good....I made my point on that more than once.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement