Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cancel service

Options
  • 02-02-2017 3:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

my eir 18m contract for broadband and mobile phone is up on 9 march 2017 rang eir last week to cancel but was told have to cancel exactly 30 days before contract ends i will be out of country then so what is difference in giving notice now or 30 days before contract end 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Kbones wrote: »
    my eir 18m contract for broadband and mobile phone is up on 9 march 2017 rang eir last week to cancel but was told have to cancel exactly 30 days before contract ends i will be out of country then so what is difference in giving notice now or 30 days before contract end 
    Hi  Kbones,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

Your account will be cancelled 30 days from the date you give your cancellation notice and this is why you were advised to ring 30 days prior. Our international number is 0035316788888 if you are ringing from abroad.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement