Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bonsai kildare

Options
  • 02-02-2017 4:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭

does anyone know of anywhere in kildare that sells bonsai trees?

i have been to the johnstown garden centre but they dont have the one i want.

any help would be greatly appreciated.

TB26

MODS: i posted in the gardening section as well just trying here as well :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

I have in the past bought some in the Orchard garden Centre in celbridge, you could ring before making the trip, although it's a lovely Centre so a nice couple of hours spent browsing is nice, and they have a huge cafe too.
    I've also bought some at the garden fairs that's they have in Castletown grounds, but not sure when they start again, prob summer.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

Coopaloop wrote: »
    I have in the past bought some in the Orchard garden Centre in celbridge, you could ring before making the trip, although it's a lovely Centre so a nice couple of hours spent browsing is nice, and they have a huge cafe too.
    I've also bought some at the garden fairs that's they have in Castletown grounds, but not sure when they start again, prob summer.

thank you i will make a trip over to have a look.

on a bit of a side tangent do you mind telling me what species of tree you bought? it will be my first tree so want something that is beginner friendly

• Registered Users Posts: 668 ✭✭✭Coopaloop

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    thank you i will make a trip over to have a look.

on a bit of a side tangent do you mind telling me what species of tree you bought? it will be my first tree so want something that is beginner friendly

Unfortunately I don't have them name of it. It was a gift, but when I was there i did ask for a low maintenance one, they're very helpful and will lead you in the right direction.

Advertisement