Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Viewing Junior Saver Balance?

• 02-02-2017 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭

Hi,

My wife and I recently had a baby and I opened a Junior Saver account on 365 for her.
    We got her bank details etc in the post and I've set her up as a payee so we can transfer funds from our joint account to hers, etc.

Is there any way I can view her account balance online?
    I don't want access to it or anything - just when we do transfer money to her account that we'll be able to see that it got there!

I tried asking this question on 365 online but they replied, asking me for the details I had supplied in the question (I don't think they read my query).

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    Hi,

My wife and I recently had a baby and I opened a Junior Saver account on 365 for her.
    We got her bank details etc in the post and I've set her up as a payee so we can transfer funds from our joint account to hers, etc.

I don't want access to it or anything - just when we do transfer money to her account that we'll be able to see that it got there!

I tried asking this question on 365 online but they replied, asking me for the details I had supplied in the question (I don't think they read my query).

Thanks in advance
    Hi Bradt Pitt

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Apologies for the response received online. 

Although it's not possible to view this account online, you can call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and a colleague can check balance for you and request statement if necessary. 

Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm

We hope the information helps, 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Bradt Pitt

Bradt Pitt wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks in advance
    Hi Bradt Pitt

Thanks for getting in touch with us today. 

Apologies for the response received online. 

Although it's not possible to view this account online, you can call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000 and a colleague can check balance for you and request statement if necessary. 

Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm

We hope the information helps, 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Thanks Alison :)

Advertisement