Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick Dentist

2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭AlanOB

Eamonn Noonan has been absolutely fantastic for me, and I can't recommend him highly enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

PSol wrote:
    Interestingly, I'm probably going to have to move from the above practice and dentist soon. Hygienist at the practice is great, but otherwise, 2 expensive courses of treatment in the last year have failed; also the office management side of the practice is very poor. While the staff are lovely etc. I don't understand how it's so popular or highly rated, or maybe I've just been very unlucky.

Well all I can say is positive things about the practice. I got veneers and whitening done years ago there and my teeth are still looking great. I also go regularly for check ups and always find the staff professional and friendly. Suprised to hear of someone having a negative experience there.

• Moderators Posts: 1,589 ✭✭✭Big_G

chicorytip wrote: »
    They're just frustrated not having got enough points in the Leaving Cert to study medicine!!

575-595 for the points for dentistry for the past few years. Pretty much the toughest course to get into now. HPAT is probably skewing things a bit but still... not easy.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 odeamichael

Hi TopCat,

I'm looking for an excellent Dentist in Limerick or nearby and you seemed to have a lot of experience of them when you wrote here 3 years ago. My teeth are 60 years old and need a bit of help! Who, in your opinion, is the best dentist nowadays and with a good hygienist?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

Great dentist - https://www.guinandental.com/ (Dr. Tommy Guinan) he's very friendly and genuine, and so are his staff. Whole family both sides now go to him.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭Comhrá

I've gone to Denis Kerrisk for years and I find him excellent and a very pleasant person as well. (Opposite the Belltable)

http://www.deniskerrisk.com/contact-us.htm

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,138 ✭✭✭chicorytip

I have been attending Barry Family Dental in Ballykeeffe for over ten years now and have been very satisfied with the standard of care I receive.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,140 ✭✭✭✭Potential-Monke

I recently had to attend a dentist after a few years of putting up with a busted tooth, just got too much one day and 3Dental on Ellen St. were the only ones with an appointment. Thought I was just going to get something to take the pain away for now and come back for whatever needed done. Next I knew he was going for extraction. I panicked, I can't stand tooth pain and dentists in general, but it was out and over within 3 minutes and I didn't feel anything but a numb bit of pressure and the sound. That alone has made me a customer of theirs, and reasonably priced too. Lovely staff also.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 1987davids

I want to recommend a dentist I've been visiting for quite a long time. Smile to Go makes sure my "dentistry procedures" are as comfortable and yet they're still effective and also cheaper than other "special dentists"!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Granadino

louloumc89 wrote: »
    Smiles on Thomas St. They're like a franchise I think, so nice, and bright in there too. Also, they've a special offer on for dental & clean for only 35euros which is amazing. They just took out 2 wisdom teeth for my girlfriend and they were amazing.

Literally cannot recommend enough!

The horror stories I've heard about people working for Smiles. Not in Limerick and not just Smiles I should add, but other franchises too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,272 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

1987davids wrote: »
    I want to recommend a dentist I've been visiting for quite a long time. Smile to Go makes sure my "dentistry procedures" are as comfortable and yet they're still effective and also cheaper than other "special dentists"!

You went to all the trouble of signing up but never mentioned what time you open.

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭porker36

Comhra wrote: »
    I've gone to Denis Kerrisk for years and I find him excellent and a very pleasant person as well. (Opposite the Belltable)

http://www.deniskerrisk.com/contact-us.htm

+ 1 for dennis kerrisk, a gentleman, been with him for years

Advertisement