Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2% Cashback with BOI

• 02-02-2017 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Just curious can anyone tell me when exactly would you get the 2% cashback with Bank of Ireland?

Is it directly after the mortgage is drawn down? Has any been through this and give an approx timeframe?

Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,526 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Just curious can anyone tell me when exactly would you get the 2% cashback with Bank of Ireland?

Is it directly after the mortgage is drawn down? Has any been through this and give an approx timeframe?

Thanks.

After drawdown you apply to the branch.

I had such a horrible time dealing with my local BOI branch I still havent applied for mine, over 2 years later!

• Registered Users Posts: 493 ✭✭The_Chap

Thanks.

From the Terms and Conditions

2% cashback payment will be 2% of the amount you borrow under your mortgage loan offer letter. The payment will be made into your mortgage-paying current account within 45 days of drawdown of your mortgage.

Can confirm it was about this time we got ours

Advertisement