Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eleaf Mini iStick

Options
  • 02-02-2017 10:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,919 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

The problem with the iStick mini is the 10w max limit. It was fine a couple of years back when most coils were higher resistance. But now it's hard to find 1+ ohm coils that would be fine at 10w. I would suggest something more like an AIO [All in one] device to a beginner.

Something like this

You get everything required to start up bar the juice. 6mg strength is plenty enough for most smokers too on these devices.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

I agree with Cagey,the Pockex is the best starter kit out there,I've been using 2 of them for a couple months & they work flawlessly & I use 6mg 80VG/20PG liquid,the new 0.6 ohm coils that comes with it are brilliant & they can handle heavy VG juices.
    Don't forget to prime all new coils before you hit that fire button...you don't want to burn your cotton...

Advertisement