Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Junior Cert English Spec and ASTI Dispute

Options
  • 02-02-2017 11:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭

What are we thinking about the outcome of today's ASTI vote, and its effect on us ASTI students sitting this year?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭wirelessdude01

Honestly the JC isn't worth worrying about and this is an adult speaking. Realistically the LC isn't all that important either. Many different ways to skin a cat and achieve what you want from life.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭leinsterjack

Honestly the JC isn't worth worrying about and this is an adult speaking. Realistically the LC isn't all that important either. Many different ways to skin a cat and achieve what you want from life.

I understand but hoping I am not put at a disadvantage for something I can't control after 3 years of work. It may only be JC but still a lot of work and effort been put in.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,222 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The SEC's over-riding mantra in everything is that the candidates will not be put at a disadvantage.
    The world will keep spinning.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭leinsterjack

spurious wrote: »
    The SEC's over-riding mantra in everything is that the candidates will not be put at a disadvantage.
    The world will keep spinning.

You are spot on.

Advertisement