Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Transfer EUR to Bosnia

• 02-02-2017 11:09pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I am an existing BOI customer, is it possible to transfer money to a EUR account in Bosnia?

It can not be done via 365, it is a real pain for me to walk into a branch so I need to know beforehand.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

whelzer wrote: »
    Hi,

I am an existing BOI customer, is it possible to transfer money to a EUR account in Bosnia?

It can not be done via 365, it is a real pain for me to walk into a branch so I need to know beforehand.

Thanks
    Hi whelzer, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here overnight. 

Sorry the option is not available online. You can transfer to Bosnia in Branch. You can complete and print the form here ahead of your visit to Branch. 

Hope the information helps, 

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 578 ✭✭✭whelzer

whelzer wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks
    Hi whelzer, 

Thanks for getting in touch with us here overnight. 

Sorry the option is not available online. You can transfer to Bosnia in Branch. You can complete and print the form here ahead of your visit to Branch. 

Hope the information helps, 

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Cool.  Thanks for coming back to me.

Advertisement