Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Book for Driving Test

• 02-02-2017 11:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,252 ✭✭✭

Lads - quick question

Just after noticing my log book doesn't give the weight of my bike or KW output (that's just blank on it?)

Is there any other documentation that the testers will accept with regards my bike? I read elsewhere that a headed letter from a dealer will suffice but I've no time to get one

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 95 ✭✭EIRE forever

COH wrote: »
    Lads - quick question

Just after noticing my log book doesn't give the weight of my bike or KW output (that's just blank on it?)

Is there any other documentation that the testers will accept with regards my bike? I read elsewhere that a headed letter from a dealer will suffice but I've no time to get one

if all else fails just hire a bike for your test instead of rushing around trying to sort it out. I just hired a bike recently to do mine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 216 ✭✭Roadcraft

COH wrote: »
    Lads - quick question

You only need the log book to identify the make, model & CC unless it a restricted bike for category A2 then you will need a restriction cert if the power is not on the log book.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,925 ✭✭✭pudzey101

http://www.rsa.ie/en/RSA/Learner-Drivers/Motorcyclists/Driving-Test-Vehicles---Motorcycles/

have a look on this list . was suppose to have mine 2 weeks back , was called off due to weather just as well because my zx6r wasnt on the testers official list so the weather saved me 80 quid :D

Advertisement