Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New build issues

Options
  • 03-02-2017 1:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

I've just put together a new pc for myself but when I powered it up I noticed that the back io panel wasn't working although all the other leds and fans turned on. Because of this I couldn't connect the pc to a monitor.
    I have tried removing all hdds, ssds, dvd drives and just having psu, cpu and one stick of ram but no luck.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what else I could do?
    Btw my cpu is i7 7700k and motherboard is Asus z270 prime k.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,706 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

nathan89 wrote: »
    Hi,

I've just put together a new pc for myself but when I powered it up I noticed that the back io panel wasn't working although all the other leds and fans turned on. Because of this I couldn't connect the pc to a monitor.
    I have tried removing all hdds, ssds, dvd drives and just having psu, cpu and one stick of ram but no luck.
    Anyone have any suggestions on what else I could do?
    Btw my cpu is i7 7700k and motherboard is Asus z270 prime k.

Thanks
    7700k and no separate GPU?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,493 ✭✭✭extra-ordinary_

You have the board out of the case with just CPU and RAM installed? Have you tried any other video output? No link on the NIC?

Advertisement