Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daily Limit

Options
  • 03-02-2017 9:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 396 ✭✭

Hi
    Is it possible to get my daily limit increased on my debit card. It's set at €300 daily I need this increased
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

ironkiwi wrote: »
    Hi
    Is it possible to get my daily limit increased on my debit card. It's set at €300 daily I need this increased
    Thanks
    Hi ironkiwi

Thanks for getting in touch with us this morning.

You can increase the daily ATM limit on your debit card by logging into BOI365. Please select the 'Service Desk' facility and then 'Ask A Question' from the drop down menu. Submit your request here and a colleague will amend and reply back to you.

Alternatively you can call 0818 365 365 / 00353 140 44000. Our colleagues are available Mon-Fri 8am-12 midnight, Weekends & Bank Holidays 9am-6pm. 

If you have any further questions please feel free to get back in touch. 

Many Thanks
    Alison

Advertisement