Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

thoughts on these shoes

Options
  • 03-02-2017 10:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 681 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I think I'll need to upgrade my entry level road shoes in the next few months - I've had them for almost 2 years and I feel that they are getting a bit loose, they're velcro straps

I saw this carbon shoe on CRC, the're speedplay specific which is what I use so that's grand,only gripe if you need a speedplay protector shim.. current shoes aren't carbon, they're shimano Rsomething..

Going for €62.49

brand is DMT - anyone familiar with them? Does it sound like a good deal?

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/ie/en/dmt-libra-carbon-speedplay-road-shoes/rp-prod150015

(PS. I was actually on CRC to satisfy the hole in my heart that was left by not getting a Madison Geneisis bottle - so I'm blaming all of you who bought 10 bottles each!)

Comments

Advertisement