Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned Again.

Options
  • 03-02-2017 5:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭

You have been banned
    Dear darkpagandeath,

You have been banned from Politics Cafe for one week for Trolling.

This means you are posting in an intentionally provocative fashion in order to gain a reaction from other members. This is disruptive and causes stress to other members.
    We don't want that here.

For more information please refer to the Boards.ie FAQ.

If you wish to appeal this ban you can see details on how to do so here.

Quin_Dub

Moderator Note

Continuous Deflection and refusal to answer questions on this and other threads (e.g. Jobless Thread) .

Your post:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by darkpagandeath View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by VinLieger View Post
    Since we are now deciding what Trump is or is not with evidence can we agree that Trump very likely suffers from Grandiosity and/or could be classed as a Grandiose Narcissist?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grandiosity
    I'm sure we can do links for every person who is involved in presidential office or Race in the states with some form of Narcissism. Some worse than Trump. Take JFK compulsive womaniser drug user.
    Re: You have been banned
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by darkpagandeath

this is just ridiculous. I want to appeal. That poster I quoted is the toll. I simply put into context in this situation. Are you going to close down everyone ?

You are of course entitled to appeal if you wish via the DRP process.

This is my second ban in 24 hours this one is for a week. There has been a concerted effort by some to manoeuvrer and mash the report button. I have even been attacked by a mod in other thread Quin mentioned. I reported that mod As I can't see private messages there has not been anything done. It seems the issue is from low post count accounts. I do not continually deflect, after a poster accused me of it and the Quote in the ban I answered the Question. This is getting beyond a joke now There has been free rain by some in the trump thread without any or little moderation. As for the other thread it's clearly FG sills attacking my posts.

I have spoken with Quin and they said to post here.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Thanks for confirming that you have already discussed with the mod. I'll notify the CMods. Please have the PMs ready.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,465 ✭✭✭✭darkpagandeath

Already linked

Who is clearing this thread ?????????????

• Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 28,803 Mod ✭✭✭✭oscarBravo

Who is clearing this thread ?????????????

I'm not clearing it, I'm moving off-topic posts to the appropriate thread.

This thread is for discussion of your Politics ban. The thread I've linked above is for discussion of your After Hours ban. If you have anything more to say about your Politics ban, post it here. If you have anything more to say about your After Hours ban, post it there.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I'll take a look at this please bear with me

thanks

• Advertisement

So the week is nearly up any news ?

No movement at all... ?

• Registered Users Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

First off, I want to apologise for the delay in response, that's on me and I'm sorry.

Secondly, i have reviewed your posting behaviour particularly in threads such as the Jobless thread and I am upholding the mod's ban, just for the record.
    You repeatedly deflect and demand links without providing any. It's frustrating for other posters and does not enable good conversation or debate.
    I also note the length is an escalation of another very recent ban and so it was appropriate as well.
    I suggest you review your posting style if you don't want a longer ban in future.

You can request an admin review if you want, and even though the ban is up, an overturn would be noted for future record if it went that way.

Thanks

bluewolf wrote: »
    First off, I want to apologise for the delay in response, that's on me and I'm sorry.

Secondly, i have reviewed your posting behaviour particularly in threads such as the Jobless thread and I am upholding the mod's ban, just for the record.
    You repeatedly deflect and demand links without providing any. It's frustrating for other posters and does not enable good conversation or debate.
    I also note the length is an escalation of another very recent ban and so it was appropriate as well.
    I suggest you review your posting style if you don't want a longer ban in future.

You can request an admin review if you want, and even though the ban is up, an overturn would be noted for future record if it went that way.

Thanks

Ban has been lifted anyway. Thanks for the input. Just to clarify I have 24k posts I would assume if I'm constantly deflecting and not providing links I would be getting warned a lot more. I have very few infractions. It seems to me more of a trying to get me anyway they can to shut down debated. Deflection in rife in Politics Cafe. If it was modded correctly PC would close in minutes.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement