Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUIG Students- Find Roommates/Flatmates Here

Options
  • 03-02-2017 7:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hey everyone,
    This fall I will be attending NUIG for a BA in Psych and I was struck by the lack of ways for students to connect and find accommodation outside of the student residences, which as of right now I do believe are all full (I'm on the waitlist for Corrib Village but that doesn't change until August 23rd). I figured that I would start this thread as a way for people to connect and find people to share alternative housing in Galway. This is my first post on here and I am an American, so please feel free to correct me if I am using this board for an inappropriate/unnecessary thread. My hope is that even if people do end up going to student housing or don't need to find people to apply for leases with, they will have at least made some connections. I'm assuming this also mostly applies to undergrad.

Comments

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement