Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adios Wexford Youths, Hello Wexford FC

Options
  • 03-02-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭

I guess that wipes out the debt owed to Wallace's receiver

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Press Conference Talbot Hotel February 12th 12.00

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,060 ✭✭✭Sue Pa Key Pa

The press conference is to introduce the new manager, squad & kit. Wexford FC will play in the 1st Division this season, as expected. We will play in black & pink and our home games will be at Ferrycarrig Park. Season tickets sold before Wexford Youths folded will be valid and pasta will be provided to visiting players after each match. Graham Doyle will play in goal, Seanie O'Shea will maintain his excellent pitch, match day will be as cold as fluck. North End will still moan. Danny will come back, then leave, then come back. Ger Hore will turn up to take pictures for 10 minutes, then leave and I'll love every minute of it.

Other than that, it has all changed

• Registered Users Posts: 742 ✭✭✭smodgley

The press conference is to introduce the new manager, squad & kit. Wexford FC will play in the 1st Division this season, as expected. We will play in black & pink and our home games will be at Ferrycarrig Park. Season tickets sold before Wexford Youths folded will be valid and pasta will be provided to visiting players after each match. Graham Doyle will play in goal, Seanie O'Shea will maintain his excellent pitch, match day will be as cold as fluck. North End will still moan. Danny will come back, then leave, then come back. Ger Hore will turn up to take pictures for 10 minutes, then leave and I'll love every minute of it.

Post of the week for me :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,090 ✭✭✭RadioRetro

100% on the money.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭ezra_

Well Sue Pa Key Pa, how did it go? Cad e an sceal?

• Advertisement

ezra_ wrote: »
    Well Sue Pa Key Pa, how did it go? Cad e an sceal?

2 video clips of the full press conference on the supporters club website

https://www.facebook.com/pg/OfficialWFCSupportersClub/videos/?ref=page_internal

The new shirts were shown on the screen (black home, pink away). For the moment, The Collective Sensory Group (a local special needs support group) will be on the front of the home jersey

The FAI put the committee through hoops to get their licence for the coming year and a lot of hard work went in to it. Admission is back down to €10 for adults, €6 for concessions

Players back from last season are Graham Doyle, Craig McCabe, Craig Wall, Eoin Porter, Andy O'Connor & Shane Dunne. More local lads like Ricky & Jamie Fox. I've seen them in preseason and although I am extremely biased, I think the football will be very exciting & attack minded

Loving It

Wexford FC play their first match at Ferrycarrig Park tonight, when they take on Athlone Town. It will be interesting to see if this new group can restore the success of the previous club

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

1 - 2 boo

Advertisement