Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Documentary about conspiracy theorists

• 04-02-2017 1:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello, my name is ethan. I am in high school and i am taking a film class in which, for a project we will make documentaries. For my documentary i want to interview conspiracy theorists, and talk about conspiracy theories in general. I live in bethlehem new york so if you live in albany or somewhere close in new york and are willing to be interviewed please contact me and respond. I'm willing to do phone interviews if you are interested but live too far away, however i am looking for some people to do live interviews.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Il pop into Bethlehem as im only up the road in Jerusalem. Meet me tomorrow lunchtime by the old clock tower....il be wearing a yellow cap and il give you the secret wave once I spot you.

Come alone...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Ah jaysus, I'm only around the corner 3000 miles away in Galway. I'll pop over after lunch.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭saintsaltynuts

Live in Dublin myself.See you tomorrow pal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 84,644 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

OP thanks for your interest? But this is an Irish website.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement