Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Draft for Irish Startup Entrepreneur Application from Pakistan

Options
  • 04-02-2017 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Dear sir,

As per new policy guidance of Irish naturalisation and immigration service, Applicants are instructed That:

"The application fee for start up entrepreneur applications will now be €350, The Fee, payable by Irish Postal Order or Bank Draft to be drawn on an Irish Financial Institution only."

According to the instruction bank draft should be drawn on an Irish bank. 

My question is that what is the process for this exercise if i want to obtain a bank draft from your bank for the purpose of my visa fee for ireland. How am i suppose to do this by sitting in Pakistan.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in anticipation.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 735 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Nicola

Dear sir,

As per new policy guidance of Irish naturalisation and immigration service, Applicants are instructed That:

"The application fee for start up entrepreneur applications will now be €350, The Fee, payable by Irish Postal Order or Bank Draft to be drawn on an Irish Financial Institution only."

According to the instruction bank draft should be drawn on an Irish bank. 

My question is that what is the process for this exercise if i want to obtain a bank draft from your bank for the purpose of my visa fee for ireland. How am i suppose to do this by sitting in Pakistan.

Please help me in this regard.

Thanks in anticipation.
    Hi sharjeeljaved, welcome to Boards.ie and thanks for getting in touch.

If you’ve an account with Bank of Ireland you can purchase a domestic Euro draft in our branches but we don’t issue drafts for amounts under €500.

If you contact the department that you’re making payment to they may be able to advise you if they can accept an alternative payment method such as credit/debit card, electronic transfer or a personal cheque.

Please let me know if you need anything else.

Thanks
    Nicola

Advertisement