Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to buy Aspire PockeX near Dundrum or Sandyford?

Options
  • 04-02-2017 3:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere near Dundrum or Sandyford that sells the Aspire PockeX? Preferably open later than 6pm this evening or tomorrow!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

dusf wrote: »
    Is there anywhere near Dundrum or Sandyford that sells the Aspire PockeX? Preferably open later than 6pm this evening or tomorrow!

I bought mine online but went to buy my regular juice in smokegreen in nutgrove sc and they are selling them albeit a bit dearer but they are giving two bottles of juice with them

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Thanks, go to know there is somewhere local.

Any idea what they charge for replacement coils, and what is there juice like?

I usually get menthol 24mg from e-smoke but they are not near me and you have to pay for delivery.

I usually get menthol 24mg from e-smoke but they are not near me and you have to pay for delivery.

Could'nt tell you if they do the replacement coils as I forgot to ask
    I use their tobacco liquid in medium 1.2mg and have been using it for a good two years id say at this stage - I havnt a clue about all these different brands/flavours coz I was just looking for a ciggarette substitute as opposed to an alternative when i quit 4 years ago (did use the cig a like ones before moving on to the liquid refill)The one thing I have noticed tho is that with the pockex the liquid tastes/hits much stronger so might give their 0.6mg a go to see what its like. I was using the kanger evod 2 up to now

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭basamin

Hi dusf
    I make a wingnuts extreme menthol clone and i live in sandyford if you need some

Checked on the price of the replacement coils this morning - €15 for a pk of 5 which seems the average.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,950 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Anyone that has one of these, Do you get much leaking around the bottom of the tank.

Mine seems to be leaking all the time. Took it off and cleaned around the rubber seal but still leaking out.

Only had it 2 days

0ph0rce0 wrote: »
    Anyone that has one of these, Do you get much leaking around the bottom of the tank.

Mine seems to be leaking all the time. Took it off and cleaned around the rubber seal but still leaking out.

Only had it 2 days

No leaking with mine but need to find a replacement tank as dropped the bloody thing and now tank is cracked - the best shop do sell them but seems to be continually out of stock!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

fifi28 wrote: »
    No leaking with mine but need to find a replacement tank as dropped the bloody thing and now tank is cracked - the best shop do sell them but seems to be continually out of stock!

He just sold the last spare tank 2 weeks ago,should be more coming soon,email him & ask when they will be available again.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

0ph0rce0 wrote: »

Only had it 2 days

Have 2 of them for a couple of months & no leaking,I think you can use either end of the tank,maybe one end has an invisible crack...

He just sold the last spare tank 2 weeks ago,should be more coming soon,email him & ask when they will be available again.

Cheers, sent a msg to him this morning so will see what he says, thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

yeah one off mine was leaking the weekend,was a small crack in the glass i could not see,but bought a new Replacement Pyrex Tube for it,only 5 quid..

lolokeogh wrote: »
    yeah one off mine was leaking the weekend,was a small crack in the glass i could not see,but bought a new Replacement Pyrex Tube for it,only 5 quid..

Did you buy online or in a store? Ive found some online but postage costing more than the actual part!

• Registered Users Posts: 325 ✭✭lolokeogh

fifi28 wrote: »
    Did you buy online or in a store? Ive found some online but postage costing more than the actual part!

got it in swords here ,in a shopn called the vapeescape,now one problem wasi have a black pockex that was broke,he didnt have a spare black part,so i got silver.but was only 5 quid as i said...

lolokeogh wrote: »
    got it in swords here ,in a shopn called the vapeescape,now one problem wasi have a black pockex that was broke,he didnt have a spare black part,so i got silver.but was only 5 quid as i said...

Cheers for that, yep mines a black one aswell. Not near swords and cant seem to find any shops nearby so looks like i will have to pay the fairly expensive postage fees online!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭runswithascript

Is there anywhere else for e-cigarette liquid near Sandyford, Dundrum, Leopardstown etc? The place in Nutgrove sells a menthol that is not great for around €5 or €6, whereas e-smoke in Palmerstown sell the nicest menthol I have tried for €4.35. Maxol sell a similar menthol to the Nutrgrove place for €6.

I tried one from Dealz as it was only €1.50, and this poison makes me cough.

I make a wingmuts extreme menthol clone if you are interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 846 ✭✭✭wingnut32

basamin wrote: »
    I make a wingmuts extreme menthol clone if you are interested.

I'm interested..how much do you charge for a 30ml?

• Registered Users Posts: 454 ✭✭Tickityboo

wingnut32 wrote: »

😄😄
    Smiley faces don't work on mobile.

wingnut32 wrote: »

Pm'd you there

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 8,955 Mod ✭✭✭✭mewso

I'm closing this thread. Use the For Sale thread to exchange items.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement