Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pop up sprinkles

Options
  • 04-02-2017 4:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hi I have raised bed about 10m x 8m i have been thinking to have grass instead plants some part of the bed its clay and stay moist the other part nerf wall and bamboo is soil and very often dry out question is. Should I install pop up sprinkles to keep grass up the scratch and avoid yellow dry patches (we want have nice lawn so we can enjoy it), and i don't wanna be bother to remember to water lawn during summer and dry months, or its a bit over the top and the grass will be ok without sprinkles. Should I mention that previous owner had some small sprinkles for plants.
    thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,449 ✭✭✭✭pwurple

I have never watered a lawn in Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,988 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

pwurple wrote: »
    I have never watered a lawn in Ireland.

Plenty of people do though.

• Registered Users Posts: 17 chicobonito

Well if it's not that the level of my grass it's higher than any other that might give me a problem otherwise I wouldn't think about sprinkles
    Del2005 wrote: »
    Plenty of people do though.

Advertisement