Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Atlas Auto

• 04-02-2017 6:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Dropped my car in to them in Blanchardstown to get it serviced. That was no problem. I was handed back the keys along with a shopping list full of repairs worth nearly €1,000!

I then brought the car to 3 independent mechanics in different parts of the country and showed each of them the shopping list from Atlas.

They were all in agreement that of the 10 or so items Atlas advised me that needs doing, *two* items requires attention. There was no indication that anything would fail the NCT or cause a break down.

So to summarise, stay away from Atlas Auto!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,537 ✭✭✭✭road_high

Was it just an advisory list or did they actually do the work and charge you?
    Agree having used them before, clueless and a rip off. Go to an Indy who actually has a clue.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 SystemsMaster

road_high wrote: »
    Was it just an advisory list or did they actually do the work and charge you?
    Agree having used them before, clueless and a rip off. Go to an Indy who actually has a clue.
    It was just an advisory list. The charges for some of them were unbelievable!

They won't be getting another red cent from me.

Advertisement