Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Low Sugar Biscuit

Options
  • 04-02-2017 8:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭

Anyone know of a low sugar plain biscuit for snacking on with tea after dinner.

Aldi Rich Tea has 1.7g per biscuit or approx 4 spoonfuls (16g) of sugar per pack. :eek:

S/V. Do a Sugar free 'Freefist' or something choc chip with has about 69 carbs of which zero is sugars or so the pack says anyway.

Tastes lovely but also tastes just as sweet as an ordinary choc chip biscuit.
    Anyway I want something plain.

Not interested in crackers or stuff like that, that tastes like cardboard:D

Any suggestions guys for something off the shelf.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,312 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Dunnes and SuperValu both stock the Gullon range of sugar free biscuits. There's a couple of plain varieties as well as chocolate chip and wafer biscuits.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

Have you tried plain oatcakes?
    Nairn's would be the most common brand. Tesco and Aldi have own brand versions (that I am aware of).

• Registered Users Posts: 5,393 ✭✭✭danjo-xx

Have you tried plain oatcakes?
    Nairn's would be the most common brand. Tesco and Aldi have own brand versions (that I am aware of).

They look revolting:D

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭arian

danjo-xx wrote: »

They're not deceptive :)

Guess the best low-sugar biscuits are those you make yourself, but I've only ever made biscuits once, so I may not be reliable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,428 ✭✭✭✭dastardly00

danjo-xx wrote: »

Haha! :D

Maybe still give them a try though. The tesco oatcakes are only 60 or 70 cent for a packet.

• Advertisement
Advertisement