Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Karcher Offer

Options
  • 04-02-2017 9:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 442 ✭✭

Hi All,

Looking for some advice.

I purchased a Karcher K4 Premium pressure washer yesterday that was on offer down from €299.99 to €199.00. This promotional price is only running until 19th March. See attached receipt and price promotion pic.

There was leaflet in the store at point of sale showing an offer for a free accessory pack worth €100 when you purchased a new pressure washer WORTH over €200. See attached leaflet.

When I went to redeem the offer, the online advertisement states the offer is available when you SPEND over €200. See link
    https://www.kaercher.com/ie/home-garden/promotions/february-pressure-washer-accessory-redemption.html
    The model of the pressure washer that I bought is on the list of qualifying models.

My contention is the wording of the offer and the change between point of sale and online claiming stage.
    The product I bought is worth €299.99 even though I only paid €199.00. . See attached shelf pricing pics.

Would I have a valid case to avail of this offer.

Any advice welcome
    Cheers,
    freebee23

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 214 ✭✭Delacent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,311 ✭✭✭BreadnBuddha

freebee23 wrote: »
    Hi All,

Looking for some advice.

I purchased a Karcher K4 Premium pressure washer yesterday that was on offer down from €299.99 to €199.00. This promotional price is only running until 19th March. See attached receipt and price promotion pic.

There was leaflet in the store at point of sale showing an offer for a free accessory pack worth €100 when you purchased a new pressure washer WORTH over €200. See attached leaflet.

When I went to redeem the offer, the online advertisement states the offer is available when you SPEND over €200. See link
    https://www.kaercher.com/ie/home-garden/promotions/february-pressure-washer-accessory-redemption.html
    The model of the pressure washer that I bought is on the list of qualifying models.

My contention is the wording of the offer and the change between point of sale and online claiming stage.
    The product I bought is worth €299.99 even though I only paid €199.00. . See attached shelf pricing pics.

Would I have a valid case to avail of this offer.

Any advice welcome
    Cheers,
    freebee23

It's worth what you paid for it, which does not meet their qualifying criteria.

It's also quite likely to be written in terms and conditions that only 1 promotional discount can be applied to a purchase.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,382 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

I would email karcher and ask.

I wonder if woodies could increase the price for you. People can ask for discounts, I wonder if they could up the price by a euro for you. If the other is not used you might be able to return it.

However there could be a price agreement between both companies, karacher might be supplying them heavily discounted to woodies on the agreement they charge under 200 specifically so people cannot avail of this offer.

Advertisement