Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24" Apple Cinema Display monitor

Options
  • 05-02-2017 2:43am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Calling all Mac users. Do you own a 24" Apple Cinema Display monitor? Do you live in Ennis or nearby? I have a technical problem with my monitor but know that the source of the issue is one of five physical components inside the monitor (Logic board, power supply board, LCD driver cable, LCD function cable, or the AIO cable). Unfortunately for me the monitor is no-longer viable for professional repair. I could purchase all five items on eBay or Amazon but that would cost be upwards of 400eu. However if I could temporarily swap and replace parts I could find out which part is the source of the issue and then only spend 20-80eu.

Are you in Ennis or nearby with a 24" Apple Cinema Display and willing to help me with my technical issue by allowing me to borrow some of the inner components of the monitor just for a few hours. I would give a deposit to ensure confidence that I'm not just going to run off with the parts. I'm very experienced with removing the inner components by now, so there's no need to worry about damaging the health of your monitor.

It would help me a great deal.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

You already have threads in appropriate forums for Apple devices.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement