Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tui salary increments etc

Options
  • 05-02-2017 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,729 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just trying to figure out my salary for the next year. From what I am reading Tui teachers will get;
    +Increment on 1st march
    +€1000 added on 1st April
    +€796 s and s payment 1st sept.

I am on the orginal pay scale and earning under €65,000.

Also I do extra work from SEC etc that could push me very close to €65,000 or is the €65,000 just department salary?

Will I get another increment on 1st march 2018? Will be on maternity leave next year please God with unpaid/parental leave so trying to figure out my finances!!!

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 307 ✭✭feardeas

Salary is just dept based. Any work for the SEC is not counted. In fact not even allowances for posts are counted so every teacher gets it.

If you are due an increment in 2018 you will get it plus the second payment for s and s come September.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,620 ✭✭✭joebloggs32

Millem wrote: »
    Hi all,

Just trying to figure out my salary for the next year. From what I am reading Tui teachers will get;
    +Increment on 1st march
    +€1000 added on 1st April
    +€796 s and s payment 1st sept.

I am on the orginal pay scale and earning under €65,000.

Also I do extra work from SEC etc that could push me very close to €65,000 or is the €65,000 just department salary?

Will I get another increment on 1st march 2018? Will be on maternity leave next year please God with unpaid/parental leave so trying to figure out my finances!!!

Thanks a million :)

It's all covered here
    http://www.tui.ie/news-events/latest-tui-news-magazine-vol-39-no-3.9884.html

Advertisement