Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3d secure screen not completing

Options
  • 05-02-2017 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 41

While using 3D secure screen to make a purchase this happened.
    I entered my 3D password and hit Submit icon.
    I got the message that if the payment was not approved after 60 seconds then hit the Continue icon.
    I waited 60 secs then hit return - I did this 3 times. Nothing changed on the screen.

But when I rang BOI I find that 3 payments were approved by them (but not taken up).
    I got no failure message telling me money was approved but transaction failed.

Who owns the 3D screen/software ?  I think I should have got a screen message to say money was approved (even if a retail agent failed to complete the transaction)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

weary1 wrote: »
    While using 3D secure screen to make a purchase this happened.
    I entered my 3D password and hit Submit icon.
    I got the message that if the payment was not approved after 60 seconds then hit the Continue icon.
    I waited 60 secs then hit return - I did this 3 times. Nothing changed on the screen.

But when I rang BOI I find that 3 payments were approved by them (but not taken up).
    I got no failure message telling me money was approved but transaction failed.

Who owns the 3D screen/software ?  I think I should have got a screen message to say money was approved (even if a retail agent failed to complete the transaction)
    Hi Weary1,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear this. We are unaware of any issues with using 3D secure.

We will certainly report this to our support team here, if you have any further difficulties using 3D please let us know.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement