Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laptop repair

Options
  • 05-02-2017 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭

Can anyone recommend somewhere that does laptop repair in or around Swords? A bit of travel is grand. It's to do with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,754 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Humria wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend somewhere that does laptop repair in or around Swords? A bit of travel is grand. It's to do with the keyboard.

Thanks in advance!

There's a laptop repair service just inside the main door of the Pavillions on the left, I think they charge @€;80 for the inspection plus an additional charge for any replacement parts needed, they do know their stuff though and I would recommend. If your keyboard is broken due to a drink spillage or something similar causing stuck keys it is usually fairly easy to buy a replacement on ebay and fix yourself following a youtube video guide, I have done this a number of times myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭mickmmc

I got my Laptop repaired in itech, 75 North Street, Swords (opposite Carnegie Court). I was happy with the price they charged and their repair work.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Humria

Thanks for the replies

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

A keyboard is very easy to replace and there are bound to be videos of how to fix yours.

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Humria

I've ordered a new keyboard on eBay. Thanks everyone.

• Advertisement
Advertisement