Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Up to date Savings account statement

Options
  • 05-02-2017 4:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭

Hi,

How do I obtain up to date savings account statements? I need these for a mortgage application. I can order an up to date statement for my current account online but not for my savings accounts.

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

ZappaMan wrote: »
    Hi,

How do I obtain up to date savings account statements? I need these for a mortgage application. I can order an up to date statement for my current account online but not for my savings accounts.

Thanks

Hi ZappaMan,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

You can order an up to date statement on your savings account via the service desk on Banking 365 Online using the ‘Ask a question’ option. Once ordered this will be posted to your statement address in the next 3-5 working days.

It’s not clear from your post whether you are applying with Bank of Ireland for your mortgage, if so great. If not and you would like to check out our mortgage offers we’d be happy to arrange a call back to you from one of our qualified mortgage advisors.

Just send us a private message with your name and number if you’d like us to arrange this.  

Hope this helps.

Thanks,

Tara C

Advertisement