Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Seating in 3arena for Drake concert??

Options
  • 05-02-2017 4:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I'm going to Drake at the 3arena with my girlfriend in 2 weeks and our tickets are row 49 block K. I haven't been to this venue before so I'm wondering are these seats with a good view at all?? If not, is there any way to sneak into standing area or does anyone know somewhere I could go to find people willing to swap seating for standing??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45 whitneytfc

Kdot wrote: »
    I'm going to Drake at the 3arena with my girlfriend in 2 weeks and our tickets are row 49 block K. I haven't been to this venue before so I'm wondering are these seats with a good view at all?? If not, is there any way to sneak into standing area or does anyone know somewhere I could go to find people willing to swap seating for standing??

The seats are at the back but the view is quite good anywhere in 3Arena. It is such a big stage setup as well so it will be easy to see! Someone might swap tickets but I wouldn't hold my breathe; the standing tickets are like gold dust

• Registered Users Posts: 32,381 ✭✭✭✭rubadub

Kdot wrote: »
    somewhere I could go to find people willing to swap seating for standing??
    stick a notice up here
    https://www.toutless.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=26293

Advertisement