Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rii i8 Mini Wireless Keyboard - £6.74 @ Amazon

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,249 ✭✭✭GY A1

degsie wrote: »
    Looks great price degsie
    Are these good
    And will it work with smart tv also
    Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭chrismon

Great little keyboard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭cronos

What's delivery? Anything to get it over the 20?

china seller ?
    is this shipped from uk or china

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,263 ✭✭✭robyntmorton

GY A1 wrote: »
    china seller ?
    is this shipped from uk or china

The link clicked gives me:
    Sold by Uxpressbuying and Fulfilled by Amazon. Gift-wrap available.

That it is fulfilled by Amazon UK would say to me it is from one of their UK centres.

• Advertisement

Shipped Monday
    Arrived today
    Not bad at all
    Will have play over week end :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,085 ✭✭✭paddydriver

Nice little bit of kit.. Thanks OP. Used my Amazon Prime to PM and got 2 of them next day for the Android TV and XBox. Wife is delighted she can search quicker for some of the sh1te she watches on the Android.. :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,040 ✭✭✭crabbypaddy

What range to people get out of these. I had two of the older model and the range was about 7ft when behind the telly and about 10ft when the dongle on a usb extender sticking out the side of the telly .. useless if you have a large living room.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭d31b0y

I haven't owned this model before but I owned a version based on it and I only started having trouble after about 15 ft.
    That is, connected to a Raspberry Pi, tucked in behind the telly.

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭yoshimitsu

does anybody have a proper manual for this or knows where to download it from the web? just wondering where the menu button is (on my android media box's original remote it's the button with 3 horizontal lines) and also what do some of the Function keys do (blue icons on top of some keys activated by pressing the Fn key).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

yoshimitsu wrote: »
    does anybody have a proper manual for this or knows where to download it from the web? just wondering where the menu button is (on my android media box's original remote it's the button with 3 horizontal lines) and also what do some of the Function keys do (blue icons on top of some keys activated by pressing the Fn key).

It's basically a full keyboard so don't think of it as an android specific design. Esc key on the upper left will take you back a screen. If you are in one of the unmentionable apps, right mouse key has the same effect (takes you back one screen). They are a delight to use compared to the stock crap that is supplied with most cheapo Android boxes.

Advertisement