Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

is it possible ??

Options
  • 05-02-2017 9:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 35

signed up with eir, coming next week to connect me .
    im in a very bad black spot, but eir is telling me for sure we can get 60mb download.
    Has anyone signed up and was told on insallation day they cannot get it

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

duckie80 wrote: »
    im in a very bad black spot, but eir is telling me for sure we can get 60mb download.
    Hi  duckie80,

Thanks for getting in touch. If you need any assistance please do let me know.

Thanks,
    Pamela

• Registered Users Posts: 2,538 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Yes. I live in a new build estate. I signed up and they came out, saw the main cable has yet to be laid by Open Eir, so they couldn't connect my house. So they deemed the service to be undeliverable and just cancelled my account without telling me. Houses 5 meters away have phone lines and broadband but not me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Yes. I live in a new build estate. I signed up and they came out, saw the main cable has yet to be laid by Open Eir, so they couldn't connect my house. So they deemed the service to be undeliverable and just cancelled my account without telling me. Houses 5 meters away have phone lines and broadband but not me.
    Hi  ILikeBoats,

Apologies for the delay in getting back to you. I've received your PM & will be back to you shortly.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement