Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Voa's Master's Project Thread

Options
  • 05-02-2017 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone!

Some of you may know me, and know I've been off doing a Master's course in DIT for the last 6 months. Well, time has come that I make a game design project for my final grade (due in in about 9 months or so). So, being the fool I am, I decided to make a fighting game. I'll be doing my best to attend Wednesday casuals from now on, generally with a laptop (once I get the prototype created), and looking for feedback and play testing, from anyone who's willing.
    I'll be occasionally posting surveys and questionnaires, so if you guys can take a second to look over them, I'd be super thankful. Got the first one down below.
    https://goo.gl/forms/BXbVr7yIAlavJWXu2

Also, I sought and got permission to create this thread from a local mod, so this is all on the level. :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

How many different sticks/PCBs do you want to test?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

The way it's being programmed, I should only need 2 sticks/pads for testing, but, if worse comes to worse, the turn-based nature I'm making it in (for now) should allow players to just use the keyboard.

Advertisement