Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No apple App Store on iPad mini2

Options
  • 05-02-2017 10:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭

Santa brought my son an apple iPad mini 2 , but the App Store was deleted(?) so he can't download games. I have tried to reinstall the App Store but I can't manage to do it.
    Can anybody help . Please !! :confused:

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,678 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

You can’t delete the App Store. Either it’s hidden in a folder or it’s disabled in Restrictions settings.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

iTunes and App Store is there in settings, but when you open that, there's only an option to sync any music downloads ????

• Registered Users Posts: 6,500 ✭✭✭Damien360

greenspurs wrote: »
    iTunes and App Store is there in settings, but when you open that, there's only an option to sync any music downloads ????

Wrong place. General, restrictions and look for allow install apps is checked on for App Store

• Registered Users Posts: 10,484 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Damien360 wrote: »
    Wrong place. General, restrictions and look for allow install apps is checked on for App Store

Excellent !!
    Thanks .. sorted :)

Advertisement