Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card yet to arrive and no account details

Options
  • 06-02-2017 7:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 11,563 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I opened a new account with BOI in December. I have since received my PIN for my card but I have yet to receive my card or my account details.

I am currently abroad for work temporarily, but have used my Irish address for this account.

Would there be a reason for this extended delay or was there a confirmation mail to be sent?

I did request a new card when I was in the branch in Fairview, but it has not shown up yet.

Any help is welcome.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Gintonious wrote: »
    Hi,

I opened a new account with BOI in December. I have since received my PIN for my card but I have yet to receive my card or my account details.

I am currently abroad for work temporarily, but have used my Irish address for this account.

Would there be a reason for this extended delay or was there a confirmation mail to be sent?

I did request a new card when I was in the branch in Fairview, but it has not shown up yet.

Any help is welcome.
    Hi Gintonious,

Thank you for your post here on Boards.ie.

We’re very sorry to hear this.

If you would like to send us a private message with your name, contact number and the branch you opened 
    a/c with we will be happy to arrange a representative from the branch to call you with your account details and look into why you have not received replacement card.

Thanks,
    Tara C

Advertisement