Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Cardiff Blues V Connacht Match Build Up

• 06-02-2017 8:20am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭

An opportunity for fans to post team news and rule out players due to injury...

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,574 Mod ✭✭✭✭Robbo

I presume we'll see an injury update at lunchtime on Monday or Tuesday and I'd be expecting to see a few players returning, bringing the list to its lowest in recent memories. Kelleher and Ili should be ready and I'd expect Bundee and Leader to be nearly ready.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

Accounts from a 6 nations talk were that Bundee is pretty much fit and good to go but not going to be risked on the 4g pitch

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,071 ✭✭✭✭wp_rathead

Ya guys coming back from injury won't be risked on the 4G pitch as its a nightmare on joints apparently, so expect Bundee and Masterson to be held back until Dragons

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,166 ✭✭✭✭Zzippy

John I apprediate that you're new and keen, but we don't need match buildup threads for Pro12 games - too many threads clog up the forum. The Connacht Team Talk thread is the place for team news and injury talk.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement