If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4k TV 1000 euro max

Options
  • 06-02-2017 10:53am
    Registered Users Posts: 13,133 ✭✭✭✭

Hi 
    I'm looking for some advice on which TV would suit me best. 
    I'm coming from having Panasonic plasmas over last few years which were high end models and I was and am incredibly happy with them. 
    I'm used to deep blacks and natural colour s so the whole ultra bright picture most the 4k tvs seem to have is new to me plus my sitting room is fairly dark at best of times. 

I've had my eye on Samsung ks7000 it seems to get great reviews but just looking for an experts opinion before I sell the plasma! 

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Hi 
    I'm looking for some advice on which TV would suit me best. 
    I'm coming from having Panasonic plasmas over last few years which were high end models and I was and am incredibly happy with them. 
    I'm used to deep blacks and natural colour s so the whole ultra bright picture most the 4k tvs seem to have is new to me plus my sitting room is fairly dark at best of times. 

I've had my eye on Samsung ks7000 it seems to get great reviews but just looking for an experts opinion before I sell the plasma! 
    Hey How soon is now.

Plasmas did have really good blacks and contrast which some LEDS have trouble keeping up with.

In saying that the Samsung KS7000, 8000 range are excellent using the Quantum Dot tech.
    LG also offer up there OLED's which are the best on the market but at the top end of pricing.

The KS7000 range have been our best sellers over the last 5-6months.

49KS7000 priced at 999.00 Euro
    55KS7000 priced at 1249.00 Euro
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/cssearch.aspx?searchterm=ks7000&swapstore=1

Let me know what you think.

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.