Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Options
  • 06-02-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi all,

First time posting on the site so please go easy on me...

I would like a 204, something like what I have outlined below:

· I’d like a Tikka/Howa/Sako etc, I have read up on the Remington 700 and would prefer to avoid this due to the trigger recall from 2006 to 2014.
    · Stainless varmint/heavy barrel.
    · I would like a long barrel. (Tikka supply some t3’s with a barrel which is 600mm long or 23.6 inches).

Thanks,
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shotinthedark

Have a Sako A1 204 lother walther match grade barrel ,match trigger ,threaded
    Zeiss victory diavari scope ,wildcat mod .barrel literally new 10 rounds fired

Pm me if interested

• Registered Users Posts: 34 Ferns83

Hi shotinthedark,

I am unable to send you a PM?

Please see below the reply I receive when I click on the PM link with your username:

"shotinthedark has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove shotinthedark from the recipient list and send the message again."

Let me know if you can change any settings or if you know how I can change mine?

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭shotinthedark

ok try pm me again ,if you leave me your phone no I'll call you later tonight 8.30 or whenever suits

Regards

N

Thanks for taking the call last night shotinthedark, very nice to speak to you.

An absolute beauty of a rig, unfortunately it was out of my price range.

I'll have to keep looking!

Hi all,

I've managed to get my hands on what I was looking for, thanks for the replies and help.

Can a mod please close this thread?

Thanks again,

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement