Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Property to let in Limerick

• 06-02-2017 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi All,

Looking to rent a property in Annacotty/Castletroy area at the moment. There seems to be a real lack of decent places. The available properties are very overpriced considering the condition of some of them. Has anyone any advice of where to look for accommodation. We are a working couple looking for a 2/3 bed house.

Thanks,

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,277 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I'm afraid rent has gone up in Limerick and surrounding due to supply simply not meeting demand. Add to that in the Castletroy and Annacotty area you are close to the UL campus and Plassy Technology Park so a lot of rental property is snapped up by students and people working in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Molly12

Thanks I thought as much, I rented in Limerick 3 years ago and never had this much trouble. Rent seems to be getting close to Dublin rates

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 565 ✭✭✭bodonnell

Have a look on www.kmpm.ie

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 sean_bull

molly , rent in limerick is about half of what similar properties in dublin go for , despite rising quite a bit in the past twelve months , its still far and away the cheapest of the top four cities , its about 30% cheaper than galway still today

limerick was far too cheap for too long

Advertisement