Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can I get a proper reason for a decline other than a generic response?

• 06-02-2017 1:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭

I requested a top up on my loan but was declined due to "account operations" within the last 6 months.....In that time I have not missed a direct debit or failed to repay my weekly loan, I really am thinking of leaving for a rival lately due to your fee's but this might push me on as your underwriters are a joke!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

I requested a top up on my loan but was declined due to "account operations" within the last 6 months.....In that time I have not missed a direct debit or failed to repay my weekly loan, I really am thinking of leaving for a rival lately due to your fee's but this might push me on as your underwriters are a joke!
    Hi,

Thank you for contacting us here on Boards.ie.

We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way, if you’d like to discuss your bank account you can book an appointment to meet an advisor at your local branch see here.

Alternatively you can call your branch directly and speak with an advisor over the phone. See branch contact 
    details here.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Hi,

We’re sorry to hear that you feel this way, if you’d like to discuss your bank account you can book an appointment to meet an advisor at your local branch see here.

Alternatively you can call your branch directly and speak with an advisor over the phone. See branch contact 
    details here.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Can you not help me?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara P

Hi,

details here.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Can you not help me?
    Hi,

It would be necessary to speak with a customer advisor with access to your bank account and can review your recent Loan application.

As mentioned you can either book an appointment with your branch and go into discuss this or you can call and a representative will assist you over the phone.

Thanks,

Tara C

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭Iseedeadpixels

Hi,

details here.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Can you not help me?
    Hi,

It would be necessary to speak with a customer advisor with access to your bank account and can review your recent Loan application.

As mentioned you can either book an appointment with your branch and go into discuss this or you can call and a representative will assist you over the phone.

Thanks,

Tara C
    Wow great help thanks....

Advertisement