Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

St James Hospital - where to lock bikes?

Options
  • 06-02-2017 3:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭

As per the title... I'll be cycling to St. James Hospital to visit a sick relative, but I've never cycled there before, so I'm not familiar with the hospital grounds.

Are there bike sheds available for public use? or is it a case of finding a lamp post somewhere and locking a bike to it?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

07Lapierre wrote: »
    As per the title... I'll be cycling to St. James Hospital to visit a sick relative, but I've never cycled there before, so I'm not familiar with the hospital grounds.

Are there bike sheds available for public use? or is it a case of finding a lamp post somewhere and locking a bike to it?

There is an area close to the Luas stop for locking bikes up, not a shed but undercover.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭MB Lacey

There's also a row of 20+ Sheffield stands to the left of the Main reception doors (if you're facing them).
    Quite safe to park there.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,248 ✭✭✭07Lapierre

Thanks for the information all much appreciated.

Advertisement